Weather

Current Weather
NA
36°F
(2°C)
Humidity: 72%
Wind Speed: Calm at 0 mph from the WNW
Barometer: NA in
Dewpoint: 28°F (0°C)
Wind Chill: 36°F (28°C)
Last updated on April 18 2015, 6:38 pm
Weather Maps
Snowfall
6 Hour Snow Amount
Click to Enlarge
Wind Gusts
Wind Gusts Measured in Knots
Click to Enlarge
Temperature
Observed Temperatures for Today
Click to Enlarge
Sky
Today's Sky Cover
Click to Enlarge
7 Day Forecast
Sunday, Apr 19th
High: 38°F
Low: 28°F
Rain/Snow. 33% chance of precipitation during the day; 67% chance at night.
Monday, Apr 20th
High: 43°F
Low: 26°F
Chance Rain/Snow. 44% chance of precipitation during the day; 35% chance at night.
Tuesday, Apr 21st
High: 49°F
Low: 27°F
Slight Chance Thunderstorms. 23% chance of precipitation during the day; 43% chance at night.
Wednesday, Apr 22nd
High: 50°F
Low: 29°F
Chance Rain/Snow. 31% chance of precipitation during the day; 16% chance at night.
Thursday, Apr 23rd
High: 50°F
Low: 31°F
Chance Rain/Snow. 34% chance of precipitation during the day; 23% chance at night.
Friday, Apr 24th
High: 45°F
Low: 31°F
Chance Rain/Snow. 36% chance of precipitation during the day; 33% chance at night.
Saturday, Apr 25th
High: 0°F
Low: 29°F
Slight Chance Snow Showers. % chance of precipitation during the day; 26% chance at night.