EAGLE-VAIL, Colorado - Eagle County has received 20 responses from land planning teams interested in creating redevelopment plans and growth policies for commercial strip along U.S. Highway 6 in Eagle-Vail, Colorado. The firms are: bluegreen, Aspen; Braun Associates, Inc., Edwards; Britina Design Group, Arvada; Clarion Associates, Denver; Design Workshop, Inc., Aspen; Dunn & Kiley (w/ NAKA Designs), Denver; EDAW/AECOM, Fort Collins; Fritzlen Pierce Architects, Vail; Gage Davis Associates, LLC, Denver; Isom & Associates, Inc., Eagle; klipp (w/ Pylman Associates, Inc.), Denver and Edwards; Knight Planning Services, Inc., Eagle; LMN Architects, Seattle, Wash.; Mauriello Planning Group. Avon; Norris Design, Denver; Shapins Belt Collins, Boulder; Stan Clauson Associates, Inc., Aspen; URS, Denver; Vail Architecture Group, Avon; and Zehren and Associates, AvonThe master plan will establish a vision for the area, along with goals, objectives and strategies to guide redevelopment of properties in Eagle-Vail. The firms' proposals will be reviewed by county staff and then a short list of firms will be interviewed. For more information, contact Scot Hunn with Eagle County Community Development at 970-328-8624 or email@example.com.
- Glenwood teen dies, Gypsum teen seriously hurt in Rifle car accident
- Vail to close gondolas, lifts early for uphill loading on Closing Day
- Vail Resorts issues reminders for Closing Day
- Snowmass man's girls in U.S. from Argentina after custody fight (video)
- Utah man charged with homicide after woman hit at party dies