VAIL, Colorado --Stone Creek Charter School seventh grader Joey Travers holds up the corner of his Toad in a Hole breakfast as sixth grader Jack Nichols checks to see how cooked it is before they flip it Wednesday during a breakfast cooking class at the Vail Cascade Resort in Vail, Colorado. The class given to Stone Creek students by Chef Adam Votaw was part of a nutrition class focusing on the importance of breakfast.
- Westin Riverfront Run With a View 5K free walk/run scheduled for June 1
- Local chef Kelly Liken to open Harvest By Kelly Liken in Singletree in June
- 2A championship game turns into a coronation
- Fire destroys cabin, crane at Dotsero construction site
- High school racers gear up for GoPro's first-ever enduro