VAIL, Colorado - Dogma Athletica and The Yoga Studio at the Vail Athletic Club are teaming up to bring yoga teacher Janet Stone to the Vail Valley on Sunday and Monday.One of San Francisco's premiere yoga teachers, Stone describes her style of teaching as a "vigorous-yet-sumptuous approach to Vinyasa yoga." "Janet has this special way of getting your heart pumping and at the same time making you feel very nurtured," says Studio Coordinator Jessa Munion. "In the past I've left her workshops drenched in sweat, but feeling radiant and lighthearted."On Sunday, Stone will be teaching a candlelight Valentines Day flow at Dogma Athletica from 3:30 p.m. to 6 p.m. All levels welcome. Contact The Yoga Studio at Dogma Athletica, located in the Riverwalk in Edwards, for reservations. 970-688-4433.Monday's workshop will incorporate the five elements of earth, water, air, fire and space into movements and breath, focusing on backbends, forward bends, hip openers, and twists."These workshops are for everybody," says Munion. "You can expect nothing less than a playful flow, fun music and a heartwarming experience."The Yoga Studio at the Vail Athletic Club is located within the Vail Mountain Lodge & Spa, at 352 East Meadow Drive. For more information visit http://vailathleticclub.com or call 970-476-7960.
- Interstate 70 near Silverthorne closed Friday after wreck kills 3 people
- VIDEO: Off the Hill with Tricia Swenson goes behind the scenes at the Vilar Performing Arts Center in Beaver Creek
- Glenwood Springs man arrested for attempted murder on Transfer Trail
- Body of missing teen found
- VIDEO: Learning to longboard later in life