VAIL, Colorado - Dogma Athletica and The Yoga Studio at the Vail Athletic Club are teaming up to bring yoga teacher Janet Stone to the Vail Valley on Sunday and Monday.One of San Francisco's premiere yoga teachers, Stone describes her style of teaching as a "vigorous-yet-sumptuous approach to Vinyasa yoga." "Janet has this special way of getting your heart pumping and at the same time making you feel very nurtured," says Studio Coordinator Jessa Munion. "In the past I've left her workshops drenched in sweat, but feeling radiant and lighthearted."On Sunday, Stone will be teaching a candlelight Valentines Day flow at Dogma Athletica from 3:30 p.m. to 6 p.m. All levels welcome. Contact The Yoga Studio at Dogma Athletica, located in the Riverwalk in Edwards, for reservations. 970-688-4433.Monday's workshop will incorporate the five elements of earth, water, air, fire and space into movements and breath, focusing on backbends, forward bends, hip openers, and twists."These workshops are for everybody," says Munion. "You can expect nothing less than a playful flow, fun music and a heartwarming experience."The Yoga Studio at the Vail Athletic Club is located within the Vail Mountain Lodge & Spa, at 352 East Meadow Drive. For more information visit http://vailathleticclub.com or call 970-476-7960.
- As cannabis becomes more mainstream, couples start incorporating it in weddings
- Vail's Buddy Lazier is running his 19th Indianapolis 500, on the 20th anniversary of his 1996 win
- Vail Christian High School's Class of 2016 challenged to carry God's love with them
- Traditions continue at VMS commencement
- Vail police arrest Greyhound bus passenger