VAIL, Colorado - Dogma Athletica and The Yoga Studio at the Vail Athletic Club are teaming up to bring yoga teacher Janet Stone to the Vail Valley on Sunday and Monday.One of San Francisco's premiere yoga teachers, Stone describes her style of teaching as a "vigorous-yet-sumptuous approach to Vinyasa yoga." "Janet has this special way of getting your heart pumping and at the same time making you feel very nurtured," says Studio Coordinator Jessa Munion. "In the past I've left her workshops drenched in sweat, but feeling radiant and lighthearted."On Sunday, Stone will be teaching a candlelight Valentines Day flow at Dogma Athletica from 3:30 p.m. to 6 p.m. All levels welcome. Contact The Yoga Studio at Dogma Athletica, located in the Riverwalk in Edwards, for reservations. 970-688-4433.Monday's workshop will incorporate the five elements of earth, water, air, fire and space into movements and breath, focusing on backbends, forward bends, hip openers, and twists."These workshops are for everybody," says Munion. "You can expect nothing less than a playful flow, fun music and a heartwarming experience."The Yoga Studio at the Vail Athletic Club is located within the Vail Mountain Lodge & Spa, at 352 East Meadow Drive. For more information visit http://vailathleticclub.com or call 970-476-7960.
- Rooms available for Championships weeks
- Barenaked Ladies coming to Vail Feb. 9 for World Ski Championships
- Vail Daily column: Lindsey Vonn relishes record alongside her family
- Franti, friends throwing fundraising party in Vail
- On the Hill: Getting to the World Championships finish area from Strawberry Park at Beaver Creek