AVON, Colorado - The SnowBall Music Festival will return to Nottingham Park in Avon, March 2-4, 2012, for a second year. Tickets for the event will go on sale Nov. 30 at 11 a.m. on the newly re-designed SnowBall website. More details to come, including artist announcements.In June, following the success of their inaugural event, SnowBall organizers released a number of "Early Bird" three-day passes for the 2012 festival, which promptly sold out in under six hours - a reflection of the incredible experience fans had in year one. Past SnowBall performers include: The Flaming Lips, Pretty Lights, Bassnectar, Edward Sharpe & the Magnetic Zeros, Savoy and Portugal. The Man, among others.For more information, visit http://snowballmusicfestival.com.
- Vail's Buddy Lazier is running his 19th Indianapolis 500, on the 20th anniversary of his 1996 win
- Sabel finishes 'great run' as Vilar director
- As cannabis becomes more mainstream, couples start incorporating it in weddings
- Disc golf growing in Eagle County
- Vail Christian High School's Class of 2016 challenged to carry God's love with them