VAIL, Colorado - Slifer Smith & Frampton Real Estate, a real estate company in Summit and Eagle County, recently released its new website, www.SummitCountyRealEstate.com.Containing a comprehensive list of available real estate and community information, the new website serves as a resource to anyone interested in property in Summit County, whether they are Slifer Smith & Frampton clients or simply browsing. "We're committed to not only providing our clients with the most up-to-date and reliable information on property in Summit County, but also serving as a resource for the general public," says Melanie Frank, managing broker and vice president for Slifer Smith & Frampton Summit County. "We believe that with our new website, we've created an invaluable tool for home-buyers."New elements on the site include: real-time updates on new listings and price changes to properties already on the market; multiple viewing options; a market trends section with interactive graphs displaying sales volume and transactions for Summit County; an e-newsletter filled with local events and news; the My Place service, notifying subscribers by email when properties that match selected criteria enter the market.
- Vail Daily obituary: Scott Joseph Lamothe
- Highway 24 to remain closed through the night as rock slide cleanup continues
- Ski Club Vail moving forward with new Vail clubhouse
- Byron and Vi Brown were instrumental in building up the Vail community and Ski Club Vail
- On the Hill: Mudslide now open at Vail