VAIL, Colorado - Slifer Smith & Frampton Real Estate, a real estate company in Summit and Eagle County, recently released its new website, www.SummitCountyRealEstate.com.Containing a comprehensive list of available real estate and community information, the new website serves as a resource to anyone interested in property in Summit County, whether they are Slifer Smith & Frampton clients or simply browsing. "We're committed to not only providing our clients with the most up-to-date and reliable information on property in Summit County, but also serving as a resource for the general public," says Melanie Frank, managing broker and vice president for Slifer Smith & Frampton Summit County. "We believe that with our new website, we've created an invaluable tool for home-buyers."New elements on the site include: real-time updates on new listings and price changes to properties already on the market; multiple viewing options; a market trends section with interactive graphs displaying sales volume and transactions for Summit County; an e-newsletter filled with local events and news; the My Place service, notifying subscribers by email when properties that match selected criteria enter the market.
- Road trip: Spend three days in Colorado's southern foothills
- Vail Daily obituary: Thomas Stevens Atkinson, 1963-2015
- Beaver Creek hosts live music, barbecue during annual Blues, Brews & BBQ fest
- Battle Mountain High School celebrates 55th commencement
- Winners of Bookworm of Edwards' children's writing contest announced