Trout Steak Revival, a Colorado bluegrass band, is playing a free show from 8 to 11 p.m. at Bonfire Brewing in Eagle Friday. Trout Steak Revival hails from the Front Range of Colorado and includes Casey Houlihan (bass), Steve Foltz (mandolin, guitar), Travis McNamara (banjo, accordion), William Koster (dobro, guitar) and Bevin Foley (fiddle).- All five members sing and write bluegrass inspired songs for the group, a true collaboration. Recently the band completed a successful tour through the Midwest, performed during the Telluride Bluegrass Festival, and played for a sold-out audience at The Walnut Room in Denver. The band's new record is set to drop this summer.
- Lifelong Minturn resident Darla Goodell, who ran Turntable, passes away
- Vail Daily travel: Health and wealth in Asheville, with decadent mansions and healing salt caves
- Copper Mountain begins snowmaking
- FirstBank closes doors of branch in Lionshead
- Local racer John O'Neill third US finisher at World Cup triathlon, 23rd overall