Trout Steak Revival, a Colorado bluegrass band, is playing a free show from 8 to 11 p.m. at Bonfire Brewing in Eagle Friday. Trout Steak Revival hails from the Front Range of Colorado and includes Casey Houlihan (bass), Steve Foltz (mandolin, guitar), Travis McNamara (banjo, accordion), William Koster (dobro, guitar) and Bevin Foley (fiddle).- All five members sing and write bluegrass inspired songs for the group, a true collaboration. Recently the band completed a successful tour through the Midwest, performed during the Telluride Bluegrass Festival, and played for a sold-out audience at The Walnut Room in Denver. The band's new record is set to drop this summer.
- Blaze engulfs Sweetwater structure north of Dotsero
- Thanksgiving reminds us to be grateful for all the goodness in life
- Industry leaders: Skiing cheaper than you think
- #VailLive: Updates from opening day at Beaver Creek mountain
- Five bakers vie for the cookie crown at Wednesday’s Beaver Creek Cookie Comp