Trout Steak Revival, a Colorado bluegrass band, is playing a free show from 8 to 11 p.m. at Bonfire Brewing in Eagle Friday. Trout Steak Revival hails from the Front Range of Colorado and includes Casey Houlihan (bass), Steve Foltz (mandolin, guitar), Travis McNamara (banjo, accordion), William Koster (dobro, guitar) and Bevin Foley (fiddle).- All five members sing and write bluegrass inspired songs for the group, a true collaboration. Recently the band completed a successful tour through the Midwest, performed during the Telluride Bluegrass Festival, and played for a sold-out audience at The Walnut Room in Denver. The band's new record is set to drop this summer.
- On the Hill: Evening riding now at Vail
- Arlo Guthrie's 'Alice's Restaurant 50th Anniversary Tour' stops in Beaver Creek
- Author of One Book One Valley read talks about his writing and his ranch
- Bringing the Renaissance to life on stage at Eagle County Charter Academy
- Roots of Racing: Carson was a student of the Pro Tour