Trout Steak Revival, a Colorado bluegrass band, is playing a free show from 8 to 11 p.m. at Bonfire Brewing in Eagle Friday. Trout Steak Revival hails from the Front Range of Colorado and includes Casey Houlihan (bass), Steve Foltz (mandolin, guitar), Travis McNamara (banjo, accordion), William Koster (dobro, guitar) and Bevin Foley (fiddle).- All five members sing and write bluegrass inspired songs for the group, a true collaboration. Recently the band completed a successful tour through the Midwest, performed during the Telluride Bluegrass Festival, and played for a sold-out audience at The Walnut Room in Denver. The band's new record is set to drop this summer.
- Eagle County welcomes new human resources director
- Audition to sing national anthem at Alpine World Championships
- Colorado-based dancers bring a taste of Americana to the world of alpine ski racing
- Coroner candidates trade barbs, accusations Tuesday
- Vail Daily column: Tough questions, simple answers