When Particle first hit the national tour circuit, they were pioneers - very few jambands were playing electronic beats live, and the band brought an intensity to their live shows that was legendary. Ten years later, the rest of the world has caught up. After splitting their time touring with side projects that included Phil Lesh and Mickey Hart of the Grateful Dead as well as Chris Robinson of the Black Crowes, the members of Particle have reunited to regain their live electronic thrones. The band will perform at Agave in Avon Friday night. Special guests The Sessh will open the show. Doors open at 9:30 p.m. and tickets are $18 at the door. Call 970-748-8666.
- On the Hill: Evening riding now at Vail
- Arlo Guthrie's 'Alice's Restaurant 50th Anniversary Tour' stops in Beaver Creek
- Author of One Book One Valley read talks about his writing and his ranch
- Bringing the Renaissance to life on stage at Eagle County Charter Academy
- Roots of Racing: Carson was a student of the Pro Tour