When Particle first hit the national tour circuit, they were pioneers - very few jambands were playing electronic beats live, and the band brought an intensity to their live shows that was legendary. Ten years later, the rest of the world has caught up. After splitting their time touring with side projects that included Phil Lesh and Mickey Hart of the Grateful Dead as well as Chris Robinson of the Black Crowes, the members of Particle have reunited to regain their live electronic thrones. The band will perform at Agave in Avon Friday night. Special guests The Sessh will open the show. Doors open at 9:30 p.m. and tickets are $18 at the door. Call 970-748-8666.
- Vail Valley businesses offer convenience by bringing groceries and more right to your door
- First overnight marijuana hotel in Summit County opens in Silverthorne
- Burns man shoots, kills masked assailant
- New ‘Bustang’ service to link Vail, Denver; $17 fare one way
- Vail Daily health feature: Remembering a life not started