VAIL, Colorado - Thursday, all roads on Vail Mountain will be closed to the public, including foot and bicycle traffic, due to construction and tower installation on the new gondola in Vail Village. Roads will open once helicopter operations are complete.
- Blaze engulfs Sweetwater structure north of Dotsero
- Thanksgiving reminds us to be grateful for all the goodness in life
- Industry leaders: Skiing cheaper than you think
- #VailLive: Updates from opening day at Beaver Creek mountain
- Five bakers vie for the cookie crown at Wednesday’s Beaver Creek Cookie Comp