VAIL, Colorado - Thursday, all roads on Vail Mountain will be closed to the public, including foot and bicycle traffic, due to construction and tower installation on the new gondola in Vail Village. Roads will open once helicopter operations are complete.
- Vail Daily obituary: Thomas Stevens Atkinson, 1963-2015
- Road trip: Spend three days in Colorado's southern foothills
- Beaver Creek hosts live music, barbecue during annual Blues, Brews & BBQ fest
- Winners of Bookworm of Edwards' children's writing contest announced
- Campout for the Cause ushers in the season with modern folk music, yoga and SUP