VAIL, Colorado - Thursday, all roads on Vail Mountain will be closed to the public, including foot and bicycle traffic, due to construction and tower installation on the new gondola in Vail Village. Roads will open once helicopter operations are complete.
- High altitude fashion: Prep for your Vail poolside debut
- Aspen's Boogie's Diner closes, suit filed over commission
- Woman who admitted stealing from teens wants to wait to begin her one-year jail sentence
- Backcountry skiers taking advantage of the stable spring snowpack
- If it quacks like a Duck Pond, it's open space