EAGLE COUNTY, Colorado - Eagle County Clerk & Recorder's offices in Avon, Eagle and El Jebel will be closed for motor vehicle, recording and liquor license transactions on Nov. 6 to allow all staff to assist with the general election. All three locations will be open for election assistance from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.Documents requiring recording will be accepted and processed on Nov. 7 with an effective date of Nov. 6. For more information, visit www.eaglecounty.us/clerk or call Eagle County Clerk & Recorder Teak Simonton at 970-328-8728.
- Beaver Creek to open Wednesday with 720 acres
- Restore, Rejuvenate & Reiki Heart Opening Workshop at Synergy is Dec. 12
- Laura Anzalone opens Soul Spa Studio in Eagle, with nourishment for skin and soul
- Vail named No.3 resort for international skiers
- Vail's Vintage restaurant offers French brasserie coziness, with brunch and late-night bites