EAGLE COUNTY, Colorado - Eagle County Clerk & Recorder's offices in Avon, Eagle and El Jebel will be closed for motor vehicle, recording and liquor license transactions on Nov. 6 to allow all staff to assist with the general election. All three locations will be open for election assistance from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.Documents requiring recording will be accepted and processed on Nov. 7 with an effective date of Nov. 6. For more information, visit www.eaglecounty.us/clerk or call Eagle County Clerk & Recorder Teak Simonton at 970-328-8728.
- Vail Daily obituary: Thomas Stevens Atkinson, 1963-2015
- Beaver Creek hosts live music, barbecue during annual Blues, Brews & BBQ fest
- Road trip: Spend three days in Colorado's southern foothills
- Winners of Bookworm of Edwards' children's writing contest announced
- Campout for the Cause ushers in the season with modern folk music, yoga and SUP