EAGLE COUNTY, Colorado - Eagle County Clerk & Recorder's offices in Avon, Eagle and El Jebel will be closed for motor vehicle, recording and liquor license transactions on Nov. 6 to allow all staff to assist with the general election. All three locations will be open for election assistance from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.Documents requiring recording will be accepted and processed on Nov. 7 with an effective date of Nov. 6. For more information, visit www.eaglecounty.us/clerk or call Eagle County Clerk & Recorder Teak Simonton at 970-328-8728.
- Lifelong Minturn resident Darla Goodell, who ran Turntable, passes away
- Vail Daily travel: Health and wealth in Asheville, with decadent mansions and healing salt caves
- Local racer John O'Neill third US finisher at World Cup triathlon, 23rd overall
- Copper Mountain begins snowmaking
- FirstBank closes doors of branch in Lionshead