EAGLE COUNTY, Colorado - Eagle County Clerk & Recorder's offices in Avon, Eagle and El Jebel will be closed for motor vehicle, recording and liquor license transactions on Nov. 6 to allow all staff to assist with the general election. All three locations will be open for election assistance from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.Documents requiring recording will be accepted and processed on Nov. 7 with an effective date of Nov. 6. For more information, visit www.eaglecounty.us/clerk or call Eagle County Clerk & Recorder Teak Simonton at 970-328-8728.
- Vail's Buddy Lazier is running his 19th Indianapolis 500, on the 20th anniversary of his 1996 win
- As cannabis becomes more mainstream, couples start incorporating it in weddings
- Sabel finishes 'great run' as Vilar director
- Vail Christian High School's Class of 2016 challenged to carry God's love with them
- Disc golf growing in Eagle County