AVON, Colorado - The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa recently announced it has hired Stacey Romer to serve as director of catering & conference services and Beth Olson to serve as catering & conference services manager.Romer most recently served as the operations manager for the Vail office of Rocky Mountain Connections DMC. She previously served as an assistant manager and event lead for Vail's Mountain Catering, Inc. and assistant restaurant manager at Beaver Creek's SaddleRidge.Olson brings more than 11 years of hospitality industry experience to The Westin Riverfront, most recently serving as a banquet captain at the Arrabelle at Vail Square in Vail. She previously worked as an account manager for Vail Resorts. The Westin recently completed an $875,000 expansion of its meeting space and now offers more than 7,500 square feet of flexible event space. For more information, please visit www.westinriverfrontbeavercreek.com or call 1-866-949-1616.
- Vail Valley businesses offer convenience by bringing groceries and more right to your door
- First overnight marijuana hotel in Summit County opens in Silverthorne
- New ‘Bustang’ service to link Vail, Denver; $17 fare one way
- Burns man shoots, kills masked assailant
- Vail Daily health feature: Remembering a life not started