AVON, Colorado - The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa recently announced it has hired Stacey Romer to serve as director of catering & conference services and Beth Olson to serve as catering & conference services manager.Romer most recently served as the operations manager for the Vail office of Rocky Mountain Connections DMC. She previously served as an assistant manager and event lead for Vail's Mountain Catering, Inc. and assistant restaurant manager at Beaver Creek's SaddleRidge.Olson brings more than 11 years of hospitality industry experience to The Westin Riverfront, most recently serving as a banquet captain at the Arrabelle at Vail Square in Vail. She previously worked as an account manager for Vail Resorts. The Westin recently completed an $875,000 expansion of its meeting space and now offers more than 7,500 square feet of flexible event space. For more information, please visit www.westinriverfrontbeavercreek.com or call 1-866-949-1616.
- The Westin announces Mikaela Shiffrin has become its ‘Resident Gold Medalist’
- Nighttime bike crash in Edwards sends two to hospital
- Take a taco-tasting tour of Eagle County
- Mountain county home sales showing strength
- Vail Daily health feature: Essential oils offer a healing remedy from an earlier era