EAGLE, Colorado - Eagle County Health and Human Services has partnered with the Colorado Health Foundation to expand opportunities for qualified individuals and families to apply for Medicaid and CHP Plus public health insurance programs.The foundation provided grant funding to place computer kiosks at eight community locations to facilitate enrollment in Medicaid and CHP Plus through the Program Eligibility Application Kit (PEAK), the Colorado state online enrollment program.By the end of November, families will be able to enroll at the following locations:• Vail Valley Salvation Army in Avon.• Riverview Apartments in Avon.• Eagle Care Medical Clinic in Edwards.• Avon Elementary School.• Gypsum Elementary School.• Gypsum Creek Middle School.• June Creek Elementary School.• Roaring Fork Health Center, located in the Basalt Elementary School.Placement of computer enrollment stations at community partner sites will provide low income individuals and families who are eligible but not enrolled in Medicaid and CHP Plus increased opportunities to have health insurance coverage.Information on Medicaid and CHP Plus is available on the Eagle County website at www.eaglecounty.us/EconomicServices/Medical_Assistance.For more information, contact Eagle County Health & Human Services at 970-471-9251.
- Vail Daily obituary: Thomas Stevens Atkinson, 1963-2015
- Beaver Creek hosts live music, barbecue during annual Blues, Brews & BBQ fest
- Winners of Bookworm of Edwards' children's writing contest announced
- Campout for the Cause ushers in the season with modern folk music, yoga and SUP
- Ramunno Field named in Eagle for longtime coach