Trout Steak Revival is playing a free show at the Brush Creek Saloon in Eagle Saturday night at 9:30 p.m. The band makes what the members call "bluegrass-inspired mountain music" using fiddle, mandolin, banjo, guitar, bass, dobro, and accordion. The band, which formed in 2009 and just released its second album "Flight," recently played to a packed house at the Bluebird Theater in Denver.
- Centura Health, Kaiser announce plans for facilities in valley as VVMC builds new wing
- Anonymous donor delivers $30,000 to rummage sale
- Pattern of abuse does not excuse Cunningham murder, DA says
- Navajo Code Talker, legendary lawmaker John Pinto is a great American story
- On the Hill: Off roading on a Segway