Trout Steak Revival is playing a free show at the Brush Creek Saloon in Eagle Saturday night at 9:30 p.m. The band makes what the members call "bluegrass-inspired mountain music" using fiddle, mandolin, banjo, guitar, bass, dobro, and accordion. The band, which formed in 2009 and just released its second album "Flight," recently played to a packed house at the Bluebird Theater in Denver.
- Local woman gets jail for stealing from teens
- Woman's Porsche license plate aids in Aspen shoplifting arrest
- Mikaela Shiffrin charms Vail Town Council
- Woman who admitted stealing from teens wants to wait to begin her one-year jail sentence
- Backcountry skiers taking advantage of the stable spring snowpack