Trout Steak Revival is playing a free show at the Brush Creek Saloon in Eagle Saturday night at 9:30 p.m. The band makes what the members call "bluegrass-inspired mountain music" using fiddle, mandolin, banjo, guitar, bass, dobro, and accordion. The band, which formed in 2009 and just released its second album "Flight," recently played to a packed house at the Bluebird Theater in Denver.
- Anne Frank’s step-sister to speak in Vail on Wednesday
- Think outside the cheese plate for get-togethers in Eagle County
- On the Hill: Go berry picking in East Vail
- Vail Daily health feature: Diabetes affects millions of Americans who don’t know they have it
- Vail Daily column: Preparing for aging Baby Boomers