Trout Steak Revival is playing a free show at the Brush Creek Saloon in Eagle Saturday night at 9:30 p.m. The band makes what the members call "bluegrass-inspired mountain music" using fiddle, mandolin, banjo, guitar, bass, dobro, and accordion. The band, which formed in 2009 and just released its second album "Flight," recently played to a packed house at the Bluebird Theater in Denver.
Free bluegrass show in Eagle Saturday night
Trending in: News
- Vail-Summit surgeons lead medical mission trip to Rwanda
- Avon, Eagle look to maintain new trails
- The Westin announces Mikaela Shiffrin has become its ‘Resident Gold Medalist’
- Vail Daily health feature: Essential oils offer a healing remedy from an earlier era
- Mountain county home sales showing strength