Trout Steak Revival is playing a free show at the Brush Creek Saloon in Eagle Saturday night at 9:30 p.m. The band makes what the members call "bluegrass-inspired mountain music" using fiddle, mandolin, banjo, guitar, bass, dobro, and accordion. The band, which formed in 2009 and just released its second album "Flight," recently played to a packed house at the Bluebird Theater in Denver.
- Breast cancer researcher and author Dr. Susan Love to speak at Vail luncheon Friday
- Vail's new bar, The Remedy, serves elevated comfort food in a modern space
- Lunch & Learn workshops return to Vail on Thursday
- Sharing warmth with Nepal quake victims
- On the Hill: Turf tubing is now up on Vail Mountain, and it's fast