Trout Steak Revival is playing a free show at the Brush Creek Saloon in Eagle Saturday night at 9:30 p.m. The band makes what the members call "bluegrass-inspired mountain music" using fiddle, mandolin, banjo, guitar, bass, dobro, and accordion. The band, which formed in 2009 and just released its second album "Flight," recently played to a packed house at the Bluebird Theater in Denver.
- Yellowbelly offers delicious, healthy chicken and salads
- Roots of Racing series: World Pro Skiing’s character was its characters
- Rent-by-owner units to be licensed for tax purposes
- Soaking in the cannabis: What topical THC products can do for you
- Sonnenalp to host two nation houses during Championships