Trout Steak Revival is playing a free show at the Brush Creek Saloon in Eagle Saturday night at 9:30 p.m. The band makes what the members call "bluegrass-inspired mountain music" using fiddle, mandolin, banjo, guitar, bass, dobro, and accordion. The band, which formed in 2009 and just released its second album "Flight," recently played to a packed house at the Bluebird Theater in Denver.
- Lifelong Minturn resident Darla Goodell, who ran Turntable, passes away
- Vail Daily travel: Health and wealth in Asheville, with decadent mansions and healing salt caves
- Copper Mountain begins snowmaking
- FirstBank closes doors of branch in Lionshead
- Local racer John O'Neill third US finisher at World Cup triathlon, 23rd overall