Trout Steak Revival is playing a free show at the Brush Creek Saloon in Eagle Saturday night at 9:30 p.m. The band makes what the members call "bluegrass-inspired mountain music" using fiddle, mandolin, banjo, guitar, bass, dobro, and accordion. The band, which formed in 2009 and just released its second album "Flight," recently played to a packed house at the Bluebird Theater in Denver.
- Athletic Club at The Westin hosts 'Love is in the AIR' aerial yoga demo
- Local Episcopal ministers take their Ash Wednesday ceremonies to the streets
- Vail hotel pays $1 million sex harassment settlement
- Youth athlete is ready to compete in Norway
- Vail parking restrictions put in place for Presidents Day