Trout Steak Revival is playing a free show at the Brush Creek Saloon in Eagle Saturday night at 9:30 p.m. The band makes what the members call "bluegrass-inspired mountain music" using fiddle, mandolin, banjo, guitar, bass, dobro, and accordion. The band, which formed in 2009 and just released its second album "Flight," recently played to a packed house at the Bluebird Theater in Denver.
- Eagle County welcomes new human resources director
- Coroner candidates trade barbs, accusations Tuesday
- Audition to sing national anthem at Alpine World Championships
- Colorado-based dancers bring a taste of Americana to the world of alpine ski racing
- Vail Daily column: Tough questions, simple answers