Trout Steak Revival is playing a free show at the Brush Creek Saloon in Eagle Saturday night at 9:30 p.m. The band makes what the members call "bluegrass-inspired mountain music" using fiddle, mandolin, banjo, guitar, bass, dobro, and accordion. The band, which formed in 2009 and just released its second album "Flight," recently played to a packed house at the Bluebird Theater in Denver.
- First overnight marijuana hotel in Summit County opens in Silverthorne
- Vail Valley businesses offer convenience by bringing groceries and more right to your door
- Burns man shoots, kills masked assailant
- New ‘Bustang’ service to link Vail, Denver; $17 fare one way
- Vail Daily health feature: Remembering a life not started