Maddie Josef, center right, and the Georgetown Phantoms entertain Vail Village pedestrians with a capella songs during their Saturday performance outside the Gorsuch store in Vail Village. The group, which made a stop in Vail as part of its tour, had several performances open to the public while in town. On Tuesday, the Phantoms will perform around mid-day at Eagle's Nest on Vail Mountain.
- Vail Valley businesses offer convenience by bringing groceries and more right to your door
- First overnight marijuana hotel in Summit County opens in Silverthorne
- Burns man shoots, kills masked assailant
- New ‘Bustang’ service to link Vail, Denver; $17 fare one way
- Vail Daily health feature: Remembering a life not started