Maddie Josef, center right, and the Georgetown Phantoms entertain Vail Village pedestrians with a capella songs during their Saturday performance outside the Gorsuch store in Vail Village. The group, which made a stop in Vail as part of its tour, had several performances open to the public while in town. On Tuesday, the Phantoms will perform around mid-day at Eagle's Nest on Vail Mountain.
- Athletic Club at The Westin hosts 'Love is in the AIR' aerial yoga demo
- Local Episcopal ministers take their Ash Wednesday ceremonies to the streets
- Vail hotel pays $1 million sex harassment settlement
- Vail parking restrictions put in place for Presidents Day
- Youth athlete is ready to compete in Norway