Maddie Josef, center right, and the Georgetown Phantoms entertain Vail Village pedestrians with a capella songs during their Saturday performance outside the Gorsuch store in Vail Village. The group, which made a stop in Vail as part of its tour, had several performances open to the public while in town. On Tuesday, the Phantoms will perform around mid-day at Eagle's Nest on Vail Mountain.
- Restore, Rejuvenate & Reiki Heart Opening Workshop at Synergy is Dec. 12
- Eagle loses second leader with resignation of town engineer
- Winners crowned in Beaver Creek's annual Opening Day cookie competition
- Eisenhower-Johnson Memorial Tunnel featured in local documentary
- Vail Valley shatters giving goal for Thanksgiving