Maddie Josef, center right, and the Georgetown Phantoms entertain Vail Village pedestrians with a capella songs during their Saturday performance outside the Gorsuch store in Vail Village. The group, which made a stop in Vail as part of its tour, had several performances open to the public while in town. On Tuesday, the Phantoms will perform around mid-day at Eagle's Nest on Vail Mountain.
PHOTO: Georgetown Phantoms sing a capella in Vail
Trending in: News
- Local woman killed in alleged drunk driving crash
- Driver in fatal Edwards crash charged with vehicular homicide
- Starbucks opening Friday at Westin Riverfront in Avon
- 12-year-old aims to raise $1,000 for Shaw Cancer Center with drink stand
- Trucker seriously injured in collision with I-70 bridge near Dotsero