Maddie Josef, center right, and the Georgetown Phantoms entertain Vail Village pedestrians with a capella songs during their Saturday performance outside the Gorsuch store in Vail Village. The group, which made a stop in Vail as part of its tour, had several performances open to the public while in town. On Tuesday, the Phantoms will perform around mid-day at Eagle's Nest on Vail Mountain.
- Vail to open with 540 acres Friday, including gondolas, Chairs 2, 3 and 4
- Vail powder forecast: A foot of snow expected Saturday-Monday
- Leadville’s St. Vincent Hospital to shut down after 135 years
- Edwards siblings both finalists in Uncle Ben’s cooking contest
- Aspen Art Museum exec drew nearly $900K in 2013