Maddie Josef, center right, and the Georgetown Phantoms entertain Vail Village pedestrians with a capella songs during their Saturday performance outside the Gorsuch store in Vail Village. The group, which made a stop in Vail as part of its tour, had several performances open to the public while in town. On Tuesday, the Phantoms will perform around mid-day at Eagle's Nest on Vail Mountain.
- Glenwood teen dies, Gypsum teen seriously hurt in Rifle car accident
- Vail to close gondolas, lifts early for uphill loading on Closing Day
- Vail Resorts issues reminders for Closing Day
- Snowmass man's girls in U.S. from Argentina after custody fight (video)
- Utah man charged with homicide after woman hit at party dies