Maddie Josef, center right, and the Georgetown Phantoms entertain Vail Village pedestrians with a capella songs during their Saturday performance outside the Gorsuch store in Vail Village. The group, which made a stop in Vail as part of its tour, had several performances open to the public while in town. On Tuesday, the Phantoms will perform around mid-day at Eagle's Nest on Vail Mountain.
- Yellowbelly offers delicious, healthy chicken and salads
- Rent-by-owner units to be licensed for tax purposes
- Soaking in the cannabis: What topical THC products can do for you
- Roots of Racing series: World Pro Skiing’s character was its characters
- Sonnenalp to host two nation houses during Championships