Maddie Josef, center right, and the Georgetown Phantoms entertain Vail Village pedestrians with a capella songs during their Saturday performance outside the Gorsuch store in Vail Village. The group, which made a stop in Vail as part of its tour, had several performances open to the public while in town. On Tuesday, the Phantoms will perform around mid-day at Eagle's Nest on Vail Mountain.
PHOTO: Georgetown Phantoms sing a capella in Vail
Trending in: News
- Mudslide closes westbound I-70
- Montana’s, Hoffmann close two-day trial
- PardeePalooza music festival to honor Tony Seibert, grandson of Vail’s co-founder, who died in an avalanche this January
- Vail Valley plane crash survivor, rescuers meet in Swiss village
- Vail Daily column: Nose firmly stuck in air