Maddie Josef, center right, and the Georgetown Phantoms entertain Vail Village pedestrians with a capella songs during their Saturday performance outside the Gorsuch store in Vail Village. The group, which made a stop in Vail as part of its tour, had several performances open to the public while in town. On Tuesday, the Phantoms will perform around mid-day at Eagle's Nest on Vail Mountain.
- High altitude fashion: Prep for your Vail poolside debut
- Aspen's Boogie's Diner closes, suit filed over commission
- Woman who admitted stealing from teens wants to wait to begin her one-year jail sentence
- Local Everest climber 'safe' amid devastation
- Backcountry skiers taking advantage of the stable spring snowpack