Maddie Josef, center right, and the Georgetown Phantoms entertain Vail Village pedestrians with a capella songs during their Saturday performance outside the Gorsuch store in Vail Village. The group, which made a stop in Vail as part of its tour, had several performances open to the public while in town. On Tuesday, the Phantoms will perform around mid-day at Eagle's Nest on Vail Mountain.
- Vail Daily obituary: Richard Gene Brown, 1947-2014
- Eagle-Vail’s Mikaela Shiffrin ties for giant slalom victory in Soelden
- Photos and video: Shiffrin, Vail Valley Foundation celebrate win in Soelden
- Suzanne Vega performs Sunday in Beaver Creek’s Vilar Center
- Vail Resorts introduces ladies-specific ski programs