Maddie Josef, center right, and the Georgetown Phantoms entertain Vail Village pedestrians with a capella songs during their Saturday performance outside the Gorsuch store in Vail Village. The group, which made a stop in Vail as part of its tour, had several performances open to the public while in town. On Tuesday, the Phantoms will perform around mid-day at Eagle's Nest on Vail Mountain.
PHOTO: Georgetown Phantoms sing a capella in Vail
Trending in: News
- Vail-Summit surgeons lead medical mission trip to Rwanda
- Avon, Eagle look to maintain new trails
- The Westin announces Mikaela Shiffrin has become its ‘Resident Gold Medalist’
- Vail Daily health feature: Essential oils offer a healing remedy from an earlier era
- New law makes it more difficult for pharmaceutical, medical companies to host resort conferences