Maddie Josef, center right, and the Georgetown Phantoms entertain Vail Village pedestrians with a capella songs during their Saturday performance outside the Gorsuch store in Vail Village. The group, which made a stop in Vail as part of its tour, had several performances open to the public while in town. On Tuesday, the Phantoms will perform around mid-day at Eagle's Nest on Vail Mountain.
PHOTO: Georgetown Phantoms sing a capella in Vail
Trending in: News
- Vail Valley Medical Center partners with Anthem for new health care plan
- Experts: Resort party culture promotes drug, alcohol use
- Suicide in the mountains: Communities work to reduce the stigma
- Substance abuse a more serious issue in Eagle County than many realize
- Vail Daily travel feature: A center of Piemonte gastronomy