Maddie Josef, center right, and the Georgetown Phantoms entertain Vail Village pedestrians with a capella songs during their Saturday performance outside the Gorsuch store in Vail Village. The group, which made a stop in Vail as part of its tour, had several performances open to the public while in town. On Tuesday, the Phantoms will perform around mid-day at Eagle's Nest on Vail Mountain.
- Lifelong Minturn resident Darla Goodell, who ran Turntable, passes away
- Vail gets green light for golf clubhouse project
- BREAKING: Charles Sattler found not guilty on all counts in Blake Bostic's death
- Fall enrollment increases at Colorado Mountain College
- Minturn's new bathrooms a finalist in best restroom contest