Maddie Josef, center right, and the Georgetown Phantoms entertain Vail Village pedestrians with a capella songs during their Saturday performance outside the Gorsuch store in Vail Village. The group, which made a stop in Vail as part of its tour, had several performances open to the public while in town. On Tuesday, the Phantoms will perform around mid-day at Eagle's Nest on Vail Mountain.
- Crazy Mountain Brewing to sponsor Hot Summer Nights
- Vail Daily obituary: Thomas Stevens Atkinson, 1963-2015
- Campout for the Cause ushers in the season with modern folk music, yoga and SUP
- Beaver Creek hosts live music, barbecue during annual Blues, Brews & BBQ fest
- Ramunno Field named in Eagle for longtime coach