VAIL, Colorado - Twice a month, parents, grandparents and children of all backgrounds and affiliations gather in Vail at a special Mommy and Me program that blends Jewish tradition with fun, socialization and cutting-edge educational practices.This novel approach explores Jewish heritage through a combination of stories, music and movement, crafts, snacks, discussions and circle time. "Mommy and Me," held on Thursdays at 10 a.m. for infants through pre-K, is beginning its winter season with classes at the Vail Chabad Jewish Center, 1000 Lionsridge Loop. Winter classes continue to be offered at no charge, and membership is not necessary.To find out how Mommy & Me can be the highlight of your child's week and for class schedules, visit www.Jewishvail.com or contact the Chabad Center at 970-476-7887.
- Soaking in the cannabis: What topical THC products can do for you
- Rent-by-owner units to be licensed for tax purposes
- Sonnenalp to host two nation houses during Championships
- American racers go for glory at World Championships
- Ski Club Vail honorees: Levy, Ellefson helped establish tradition of excellence