VAIL, Colorado - Twice a month, parents, grandparents and children of all backgrounds and affiliations gather in Vail at a special Mommy and Me program that blends Jewish tradition with fun, socialization and cutting-edge educational practices.This novel approach explores Jewish heritage through a combination of stories, music and movement, crafts, snacks, discussions and circle time. "Mommy and Me," held on Thursdays at 10 a.m. for infants through pre-K, is beginning its winter season with classes at the Vail Chabad Jewish Center, 1000 Lionsridge Loop. Winter classes continue to be offered at no charge, and membership is not necessary.To find out how Mommy & Me can be the highlight of your child's week and for class schedules, visit www.Jewishvail.com or contact the Chabad Center at 970-476-7887.
- Lifelong Minturn resident Darla Goodell, who ran Turntable, passes away
- Vail Daily travel: Health and wealth in Asheville, with decadent mansions and healing salt caves
- FirstBank closes doors of branch in Lionshead
- Copper Mountain begins snowmaking
- Local racer John O'Neill third US finisher at World Cup triathlon, 23rd overall