Skiers and snowboarders hike out of Game Creek Bowl Thursday afternoon while lift maintenance worked on the chair lift. Vail Mountain spokeswoman Liz Biebl said the lift was down due to a mechanical failure was up and running again about 40 minutes later. Skier Rodney Gleiberman said he was stuck for about 30 minutes and skiers were told a part was broken and the lift was being worked on. He said the lift maintenance workers were checking each chair, one-by-one, to make sure they were on track before skiers could board the lift again.
- Soaking in the cannabis: What topical THC products can do for you
- Rent-by-owner units to be licensed for tax purposes
- Sonnenalp to host two nation houses during Championships
- American racers go for glory at World Championships
- Ski Club Vail honorees: Levy, Ellefson helped establish tradition of excellence