BEAVER CREEK, Colorado - The Metropolitan Wine and Tapas restaurant is hosting their first wine and tapas social for the season today.
To kick the season off right, the Met is featuring wines from Sonoma Cutrer. The five course food pairings, prepared by Chef Eric Berggren include:
• Lobster salad with micro greens and fresh mango vinaigrette.
• Herbs de Provance crusted lamb chops with creamy polenta
• Wild mushroom and brie tartlet
• Cold poached salmon with Murray's stilton cream
• Dark Chocolate cups with Diplomat Cream and Fresh Berries
Join us at the Metropolitan this Wednesday from 6 to 8 p.m. Live music and a social atmosphere will guarantee you have a great time.
Call the Metropolitan at 970-748-3123 to book your tickets.