Vail Mountain has reported two feet of new snow in the last week and plans to open additional terrain Friday, including the Mongolia Lift (Chair 22) and terrain in Outer Mongolia Bowl, bringing the resort's open skiable terrain to more than 5,000 acres.
- Crazy Mountain Brewing to sponsor Hot Summer Nights
- Vail Daily obituary: Thomas Stevens Atkinson, 1963-2015
- Campout for the Cause ushers in the season with modern folk music, yoga and SUP
- Beaver Creek hosts live music, barbecue during annual Blues, Brews & BBQ fest
- Ramunno Field named in Eagle for longtime coach