Vail Mountain has reported two feet of new snow in the last week and plans to open additional terrain Friday, including the Mongolia Lift (Chair 22) and terrain in Outer Mongolia Bowl, bringing the resort's open skiable terrain to more than 5,000 acres.
- Anne Frank’s step-sister to speak in Vail on Wednesday
- Think outside the cheese plate for get-togethers in Eagle County
- On the Hill: Go berry picking in East Vail
- Vail Daily health feature: Diabetes affects millions of Americans who don’t know they have it
- Vail Daily column: Preparing for aging Baby Boomers