Vail Mountain has reported two feet of new snow in the last week and plans to open additional terrain Friday, including the Mongolia Lift (Chair 22) and terrain in Outer Mongolia Bowl, bringing the resort's open skiable terrain to more than 5,000 acres.
- Lifelong Minturn resident Darla Goodell, who ran Turntable, passes away
- FirstBank closes doors of branch in Lionshead
- Vail Daily travel: Health and wealth in Asheville, with decadent mansions and healing salt caves
- Eagle Valley spoils Summit County homecoming Friday
- Vail Mountain, Eagle Valley soccer record big wins