Vail Mountain has reported two feet of new snow in the last week and plans to open additional terrain Friday, including the Mongolia Lift (Chair 22) and terrain in Outer Mongolia Bowl, bringing the resort's open skiable terrain to more than 5,000 acres.
- Beaver Creek to open Wednesday with 720 acres
- Laura Anzalone opens Soul Spa Studio in Eagle, with nourishment for skin and soul
- Restore, Rejuvenate & Reiki Heart Opening Workshop at Synergy is Dec. 12
- Vail named No.3 resort for international skiers
- Vail's Vintage restaurant offers French brasserie coziness, with brunch and late-night bites