Vail Mountain has reported two feet of new snow in the last week and plans to open additional terrain Friday, including the Mongolia Lift (Chair 22) and terrain in Outer Mongolia Bowl, bringing the resort's open skiable terrain to more than 5,000 acres.
- High altitude fashion: Prep for your Vail poolside debut
- Woman who admitted stealing from teens wants to wait to begin her one-year jail sentence
- Aspen's Boogie's Diner closes, suit filed over commission
- Backcountry skiers taking advantage of the stable spring snowpack
- If it quacks like a Duck Pond, it's open space