The name Pharcyde brings a smile to many in Vail, as their shows at Agave and the long defunct Club 8150 have always been a huge party. Armed with catchy hits like "Passin' Me By," "Otha Fish," "Runnin" and the classic diss "Ya Mama," the band performs at Agave in Avon Saturday night. The show starts at 10 p.m. "This is one of those shows where you'll be saying 'They wrote that one too?' again and again... they had a lot of hits," said show promoter Crawford Byers of Rocky Mountain Entertainment. "Their grooves are just as fun and memorable today as they celebrate 20 years of Pharcyde - it's what hip-hop lovers were weaned on." It's been years since the Pharcyde's been back to the Valley, so be sure to catch them live at Agave in Avon along with Mane Rok and Bukue One. Tickets are $20 at the door. Call 970-748-8666.
- Soaking in the cannabis: What topical THC products can do for you
- Rent-by-owner units to be licensed for tax purposes
- Yellowbelly offers delicious, healthy chicken and salads
- Sonnenalp to host two nation houses during Championships
- Roots of Racing series: World Pro Skiing’s character was its characters