The name Pharcyde brings a smile to many in Vail, as their shows at Agave and the long defunct Club 8150 have always been a huge party. Armed with catchy hits like "Passin' Me By," "Otha Fish," "Runnin" and the classic diss "Ya Mama," the band performs at Agave in Avon Saturday night. The show starts at 10 p.m. "This is one of those shows where you'll be saying 'They wrote that one too?' again and again... they had a lot of hits," said show promoter Crawford Byers of Rocky Mountain Entertainment. "Their grooves are just as fun and memorable today as they celebrate 20 years of Pharcyde - it's what hip-hop lovers were weaned on." It's been years since the Pharcyde's been back to the Valley, so be sure to catch them live at Agave in Avon along with Mane Rok and Bukue One. Tickets are $20 at the door. Call 970-748-8666.
- Glenwood teen dies, Gypsum teen seriously hurt in Rifle car accident
- Vail to close gondolas, lifts early for uphill loading on Closing Day
- Vail Resorts issues reminders for Closing Day
- Snowmass man's girls in U.S. from Argentina after custody fight (video)
- Utah man charged with homicide after woman hit at party dies