The name Pharcyde brings a smile to many in Vail, as their shows at Agave and the long defunct Club 8150 have always been a huge party. Armed with catchy hits like "Passin' Me By," "Otha Fish," "Runnin" and the classic diss "Ya Mama," the band performs at Agave in Avon Saturday night. The show starts at 10 p.m. "This is one of those shows where you'll be saying 'They wrote that one too?' again and again... they had a lot of hits," said show promoter Crawford Byers of Rocky Mountain Entertainment. "Their grooves are just as fun and memorable today as they celebrate 20 years of Pharcyde - it's what hip-hop lovers were weaned on." It's been years since the Pharcyde's been back to the Valley, so be sure to catch them live at Agave in Avon along with Mane Rok and Bukue One. Tickets are $20 at the door. Call 970-748-8666.
- Vail Daily obituary: Scott Joseph Lamothe
- Highway 24 to remain closed through the night as rock slide cleanup continues
- Ski Club Vail moving forward with new Vail clubhouse
- On the Hill: Mudslide now open at Vail
- Byron and Vi Brown were instrumental in building up the Vail community and Ski Club Vail