VAIL - In the spirit of Mardi Gras, the world's highest low-country crawfish boil returns to Vail Mountain on Sunday at Eagle's Nest. In addition to great food, the afternoon will feature live music from the Brent Gordon Duo on Talon's Deck from noon to 2 p.m. Based in Vail, the Brent Gordon Duo has been performing together since 1991, playing a wide variety of music ranging from jazz, rhythm and blues, dance and R&B, and classic hits. The band has opened for artists like B.B. King, Credence Clearwater Revisited and Sister Slegde.Food and beverage specials will include hurricanes, draft beer and combo platters with crawfish, andouille sausage, new potatoes and garlic bread. Gumbo, crawfish touffe and king cake will also be offered. For more information about Vail Mountain, visit www.vail.com or contact the Mountain Information Center at 970-SKI-VAIL (754-8245).
- Interstate 70 near Silverthorne closed Friday after wreck kills 3 people
- VIDEO: Off the Hill with Tricia Swenson goes behind the scenes at the Vilar Performing Arts Center in Beaver Creek
- Glenwood Springs man arrested for attempted murder on Transfer Trail
- Body of missing teen found
- VIDEO: Learning to longboard later in life