VAIL - In the spirit of Mardi Gras, the world's highest low-country crawfish boil returns to Vail Mountain on Sunday at Eagle's Nest. In addition to great food, the afternoon will feature live music from the Brent Gordon Duo on Talon's Deck from noon to 2 p.m. Based in Vail, the Brent Gordon Duo has been performing together since 1991, playing a wide variety of music ranging from jazz, rhythm and blues, dance and R&B, and classic hits. The band has opened for artists like B.B. King, Credence Clearwater Revisited and Sister Slegde.Food and beverage specials will include hurricanes, draft beer and combo platters with crawfish, andouille sausage, new potatoes and garlic bread. Gumbo, crawfish touffe and king cake will also be offered. For more information about Vail Mountain, visit www.vail.com or contact the Mountain Information Center at 970-SKI-VAIL (754-8245).
- Glenwood teen dies, Gypsum teen seriously hurt in Rifle car accident
- Vail Resorts issues reminders for Closing Day
- Vail to close gondolas, lifts early for uphill loading on Closing Day
- Utah man charged with homicide after woman hit at party dies
- Snowmass man's girls in U.S. from Argentina after custody fight (video)