Blues Traveler front man, John Popper, shown here, joins Jono Manson and My Brother's Keeper, consisting of Scott Rednor, Michael Jude and John Michel, for President's Weekend at the Shakedown Bar in Vail. There's a show Friday night and an apres show taking place at 4 p.m. Saturday and a 10 p.m. show as well Saturday (doors open at 9 p.m.) Tickets are $50 and available at shakedownbar.eventbrite.com.
- Beaver Creek to open Wednesday with 720 acres
- Restore, Rejuvenate & Reiki Heart Opening Workshop at Synergy is Dec. 12
- Beaver Creek has record opening
- Vail's Vintage restaurant offers French brasserie coziness, with brunch and late-night bites
- Eisenhower-Johnson Memorial Tunnel featured in local documentary