Blues Traveler front man, John Popper, shown here, joins Jono Manson and My Brother's Keeper, consisting of Scott Rednor, Michael Jude and John Michel, for President's Weekend at the Shakedown Bar in Vail. There's a show Friday night and an apres show taking place at 4 p.m. Saturday and a 10 p.m. show as well Saturday (doors open at 9 p.m.) Tickets are $50 and available at shakedownbar.eventbrite.com.
- Vail Valley businesses offer convenience by bringing groceries and more right to your door
- First overnight marijuana hotel in Summit County opens in Silverthorne
- Burns man shoots, kills masked assailant
- New ‘Bustang’ service to link Vail, Denver; $17 fare one way
- Vail Daily health feature: Remembering a life not started