Blues Traveler front man, John Popper, shown here, joins Jono Manson and My Brother's Keeper, consisting of Scott Rednor, Michael Jude and John Michel, for President's Weekend at the Shakedown Bar in Vail. There's a show Friday night and an apres show taking place at 4 p.m. Saturday and a 10 p.m. show as well Saturday (doors open at 9 p.m.) Tickets are $50 and available at shakedownbar.eventbrite.com.
- Anne Frank’s step-sister to speak in Vail on Wednesday
- Think outside the cheese plate for get-togethers in Eagle County
- On the Hill: Go berry picking in East Vail
- Vail Daily health feature: Diabetes affects millions of Americans who don’t know they have it
- Vail Daily column: Preparing for aging Baby Boomers