Blues Traveler front man, John Popper, shown here, joins Jono Manson and My Brother's Keeper, consisting of Scott Rednor, Michael Jude and John Michel, for President's Weekend at the Shakedown Bar in Vail. There's a show Friday night and an apres show taking place at 4 p.m. Saturday and a 10 p.m. show as well Saturday (doors open at 9 p.m.) Tickets are $50 and available at shakedownbar.eventbrite.com.
Blues Traveler frontman John Popper plays in Vail
Trending in: News
- Vail Valley Medical Center partners with Anthem for new health care plan
- Experts: Resort party culture promotes drug, alcohol use
- Suicide in the mountains: Communities work to reduce the stigma
- Substance abuse a more serious issue in Eagle County than many realize
- Vail Daily travel feature: A center of Piemonte gastronomy