Raymond A. Bleesz of Edwards has been selected by Juror, Regina Anzenberger, for inclusion in the "Stories, Memories, Histories" exhibition at the Center for Fine Art Photography in Fort Collins during the "Month Of Photography Denver---MOPD", March 29-April 27, 2013. This International calling for entries/artists during this month of photographic activities in Denver with a multitude of galleries promoting photography is significant for Bleesz as it is his second appearance at the Center. Keen competition is at the highest order in today's photographic art scene. Approximately 40-plus artists were selected for the exhibit. The photo that will be in display is an image in Bleesz's earlier photographic work dating from the late 1970s. It's entitled, "Rocky Flats Nuclear Protest, Boulder, Co." This photograph was taken along Route 93 between Golden and Boulder. A selection of Bleesz's work can be viewed at Brush Creek Dry Goods, Riverwalk Complex in Edwards. A private viewing of his portfolio can be arranged. Call 970-926-5424.
- Body of missing teen found
- Interstate 70 near Silverthorne closed Friday after wreck kills 3 people
- VIDEO: Off the Hill with Tricia Swenson goes behind the scenes at the Vilar Performing Arts Center in Beaver Creek
- Glenwood Springs man arrested for attempted murder on Transfer Trail
- Eagle cops on the lookout for people doing the right thing