Raymond A. Bleesz of Edwards has been selected by Juror, Regina Anzenberger, for inclusion in the "Stories, Memories, Histories" exhibition at the Center for Fine Art Photography in Fort Collins during the "Month Of Photography Denver---MOPD", March 29-April 27, 2013. This International calling for entries/artists during this month of photographic activities in Denver with a multitude of galleries promoting photography is significant for Bleesz as it is his second appearance at the Center. Keen competition is at the highest order in today's photographic art scene. Approximately 40-plus artists were selected for the exhibit. The photo that will be in display is an image in Bleesz's earlier photographic work dating from the late 1970s. It's entitled, "Rocky Flats Nuclear Protest, Boulder, Co." This photograph was taken along Route 93 between Golden and Boulder. A selection of Bleesz's work can be viewed at Brush Creek Dry Goods, Riverwalk Complex in Edwards. A private viewing of his portfolio can be arranged. Call 970-926-5424.
- Crazy Mountain Brewing to sponsor Hot Summer Nights
- Vail Daily obituary: Thomas Stevens Atkinson, 1963-2015
- Campout for the Cause ushers in the season with modern folk music, yoga and SUP
- Beaver Creek hosts live music, barbecue during annual Blues, Brews & BBQ fest
- Ramunno Field named in Eagle for longtime coach