VAIL, Colorado - Vail Police detectives arrested Daniel Lapoint, 34, of Vail, on theft charges Thursday. Lapoint is accused of stealing more than $26,000 worth of clothing and goods from local merchants and attempting to sell the items on the Internet. Vail Police say they executed a search warrant on his residence and recovered the stolen clothing and other goods. Lapoint was charged with theft over $20,000, theft by receiving and theft by receiving with the intent to sell for profit. --
- Bringing the Renaissance to life on stage at Eagle County Charter Academy
- Concierge doctors " the future of Colorado primary care?
- Arlo Guthrie's 'Alice's Restaurant 50th Anniversary Tour' stops in Beaver Creek
- High speed chase ends in drug arrests east of Eagle
- Vail Daily obituary: Carol Brown, 1926-2015