BEAVER CREEK - Animal lovers of all ages are in for a treat, as comedian and ventriloquist Todd Oliver returns to the Vilar Performing Arts Center in Beaver Creek Thursday night.Oliver will introduce the Vilar Center audience to three talking dogs: Irving, Lucy and Elvis. These little dogs are making crowds across the country howl for more. Audience participation and personalizing the show for special events is a part of Oliver's proven successful formula, making his show a consistent draw in top entertainment venues across America. Along with Irving, Lucy and Elvis, you'll also meet the rest of his cast of characters such as Pops, a crazy confused old timer; Miss Lilly, his lifelong love, and Joey, the loveable bad boy."It's nice to offer a show that can make audience members of all ages laugh and enjoy themselves," said Kris Sabel, executive director for the Vilar Performing Arts Center. "Whether you're a visiting family or long-standing local, Todd Oliver's show is always a hit."Oliver's humor is situational and contemporary, resulting in a clean universal comedy that makes the audience feel good and leaves them wondering, "How do those funny dogs talk?"
- Vail Daily obituary: Scott Joseph Lamothe
- Highway 24 to remain closed through the night as rock slide cleanup continues
- Ski Club Vail moving forward with new Vail clubhouse
- On the Hill: Mudslide now open at Vail
- Byron and Vi Brown were instrumental in building up the Vail community and Ski Club Vail