Taking cues from classic pop, rock 'n' roll and Americana, Hollis Brown combines raw rock sensibilities with sweet melodies and heartfelt lyrics. After releasing its debut EP last year, the NYC-based band just put out its first full-length album, "Ride On The Train" this week. The band performs at the Vail Ale House in West Vail Friday night at 10 p.m. Tickets are $5 at the door. Call 970-476-4314.
Hollis Brown band performs at Vail Ale House Friday night
Trending in: News
- Vail-Summit surgeons lead medical mission trip to Rwanda
- The Westin announces Mikaela Shiffrin has become its ‘Resident Gold Medalist’
- Avon, Eagle look to maintain new trails
- Mountain county home sales showing strength
- Vail Daily health feature: Essential oils offer a healing remedy from an earlier era