Taking cues from classic pop, rock 'n' roll and Americana, Hollis Brown combines raw rock sensibilities with sweet melodies and heartfelt lyrics. After releasing its debut EP last year, the NYC-based band just put out its first full-length album, "Ride On The Train" this week. The band performs at the Vail Ale House in West Vail Friday night at 10 p.m. Tickets are $5 at the door. Call 970-476-4314.
- Blaze engulfs Sweetwater structure north of Dotsero
- Thanksgiving reminds us to be grateful for all the goodness in life
- Industry leaders: Skiing cheaper than you think
- #VailLive: Updates from opening day at Beaver Creek mountain
- Five bakers vie for the cookie crown at Wednesday’s Beaver Creek Cookie Comp