Taking cues from classic pop, rock 'n' roll and Americana, Hollis Brown combines raw rock sensibilities with sweet melodies and heartfelt lyrics. After releasing its debut EP last year, the NYC-based band just put out its first full-length album, "Ride On The Train" this week. The band performs at the Vail Ale House in West Vail Friday night at 10 p.m. Tickets are $5 at the door. Call 970-476-4314.
- Glenwood teen dies, Gypsum teen seriously hurt in Rifle car accident
- Vail Resorts issues reminders for Closing Day
- Utah man charged with homicide after woman hit at party dies
- Snowmass man's girls in U.S. from Argentina after custody fight (video)
- Vail to close gondolas, lifts early for uphill loading on Closing Day