Taking cues from classic pop, rock 'n' roll and Americana, Hollis Brown combines raw rock sensibilities with sweet melodies and heartfelt lyrics. After releasing its debut EP last year, the NYC-based band just put out its first full-length album, "Ride On The Train" this week. The band performs at the Vail Ale House in West Vail Friday night at 10 p.m. Tickets are $5 at the door. Call 970-476-4314.
- Local woman gets jail for stealing from teens
- Woman's Porsche license plate aids in Aspen shoplifting arrest
- Mikaela Shiffrin charms Vail Town Council
- Woman who admitted stealing from teens wants to wait to begin her one-year jail sentence
- Backcountry skiers taking advantage of the stable spring snowpack