Taking cues from classic pop, rock 'n' roll and Americana, Hollis Brown combines raw rock sensibilities with sweet melodies and heartfelt lyrics. After releasing its debut EP last year, the NYC-based band just put out its first full-length album, "Ride On The Train" this week. The band performs at the Vail Ale House in West Vail Friday night at 10 p.m. Tickets are $5 at the door. Call 970-476-4314.
Hollis Brown band performs at Vail Ale House Friday night
Trending in: News
- Vail Valley Medical Center partners with Anthem for new health care plan
- Experts: Resort party culture promotes drug, alcohol use
- Suicide in the mountains: Communities work to reduce the stigma
- Substance abuse a more serious issue in Eagle County than many realize
- Vail Daily travel feature: A center of Piemonte gastronomy