VAIL, Colorado - Slifer Smith & Frampton, Eagle County's largest real estate company, recently announced its top 20 brokers for 2012, honoring them at an awards party that also celebrated more than $1.1 billion in sales in 2012 (counting both listing and selling sides). The top 20 brokers for Slifer Smith & Frampton for Eagle County in 2012 (in alphabetical order) are: Chris Ball, Heather Beckett, Steve Cardinale, Donna Caynoski, Dana Correia, Led Gardner, Kenton Hopkins, Kathy Iverson, Matt Iverson, Cathy Miskell, Bob McCormick, Tony O'Brien, Rick Pirog, Happy Power, Jake Roberts, Sue Rychel, Scott Skelton, Carroll Tyler and John Tyler.The top-producing broker was Catherine Jones Coburn, who closed more than $81 million in real estate transactions in 2012. Coburn has been a top-producing broker with Slifer Smith & Frampton for more than two decades and has sold more than $1 billion in her career.Slifer Smith & Frampton was the first local real estate company in Vail. Marking its 50th anniversary in 2012, the firm operates 17 offices with more than 100 brokers and accounts for approximately 50 percent of the closed sales volume in Eagle County. For more information, please visit www.vailrealestate.com.
- High altitude fashion: Prep for your Vail poolside debut
- Aspen's Boogie's Diner closes, suit filed over commission
- Woman who admitted stealing from teens wants to wait to begin her one-year jail sentence
- Backcountry skiers taking advantage of the stable spring snowpack
- If it quacks like a Duck Pond, it's open space