The Old Town Pickers performed at the first Winter WonderGrass Festival in Edwards last month. The bluegrass band returns to Crazy Mountain Brewery on Friday where they'll perform from 6 to 8 p.m. After that, they'll take a short break and then perform at Main St. Grill in Edwards at 10 p.m. Both shows are free.
- Beaver Creek to open Wednesday with 720 acres
- Laura Anzalone opens Soul Spa Studio in Eagle, with nourishment for skin and soul
- Restore, Rejuvenate & Reiki Heart Opening Workshop at Synergy is Dec. 12
- Vail named No.3 resort for international skiers
- Vail's Vintage restaurant offers French brasserie coziness, with brunch and late-night bites