The Old Town Pickers performed at the first Winter WonderGrass Festival in Edwards last month. The bluegrass band returns to Crazy Mountain Brewery on Friday where they'll perform from 6 to 8 p.m. After that, they'll take a short break and then perform at Main St. Grill in Edwards at 10 p.m. Both shows are free.
- Breast cancer researcher and author Dr. Susan Love to speak at Vail luncheon Friday
- Vail's new bar, The Remedy, serves elevated comfort food in a modern space
- Lunch & Learn workshops return to Vail on Thursday
- Sharing warmth with Nepal quake victims
- On the Hill: Turf tubing is now up on Vail Mountain, and it's fast