The Old Town Pickers performed at the first Winter WonderGrass Festival in Edwards last month. The bluegrass band returns to Crazy Mountain Brewery on Friday where they'll perform from 6 to 8 p.m. After that, they'll take a short break and then perform at Main St. Grill in Edwards at 10 p.m. Both shows are free.
The Old Town Pickers return to Edwards
Trending in: News
- Local woman killed in alleged drunk driving crash
- Driver in fatal Edwards crash charged with vehicular homicide
- Starbucks opening Friday at Westin Riverfront in Avon
- 12-year-old aims to raise $1,000 for Shaw Cancer Center with drink stand
- Trucker seriously injured in collision with I-70 bridge near Dotsero