The Old Town Pickers performed at the first Winter WonderGrass Festival in Edwards last month. The bluegrass band returns to Crazy Mountain Brewery on Friday where they'll perform from 6 to 8 p.m. After that, they'll take a short break and then perform at Main St. Grill in Edwards at 10 p.m. Both shows are free.
- The Westin announces Mikaela Shiffrin has become its ‘Resident Gold Medalist’
- Do I-70 woes harm economy?
- Man of the Cliff solidifies Avon plans
- I scream, you scream: Where to score sweet, frozen treats in Vail and beyond
- Famed pianist Marcia Ball returns to Lionshead Thursday for Jazz at Vail Square