The Old Town Pickers performed at the first Winter WonderGrass Festival in Edwards last month. The bluegrass band returns to Crazy Mountain Brewery on Friday where they'll perform from 6 to 8 p.m. After that, they'll take a short break and then perform at Main St. Grill in Edwards at 10 p.m. Both shows are free.
- Athletic Club at The Westin hosts 'Love is in the AIR' aerial yoga demo
- Local Episcopal ministers take their Ash Wednesday ceremonies to the streets
- Vail hotel pays $1 million sex harassment settlement
- Vail parking restrictions put in place for Presidents Day
- Youth athlete is ready to compete in Norway