The Old Town Pickers performed at the first Winter WonderGrass Festival in Edwards last month. The bluegrass band returns to Crazy Mountain Brewery on Friday where they'll perform from 6 to 8 p.m. After that, they'll take a short break and then perform at Main St. Grill in Edwards at 10 p.m. Both shows are free.
- Vail Daily obituary: Thomas Stevens Atkinson, 1963-2015
- Road trip: Spend three days in Colorado's southern foothills
- Beaver Creek hosts live music, barbecue during annual Blues, Brews & BBQ fest
- Winners of Bookworm of Edwards' children's writing contest announced
- Campout for the Cause ushers in the season with modern folk music, yoga and SUP