The Old Town Pickers performed at the first Winter WonderGrass Festival in Edwards last month. The bluegrass band returns to Crazy Mountain Brewery on Friday where they'll perform from 6 to 8 p.m. After that, they'll take a short break and then perform at Main St. Grill in Edwards at 10 p.m. Both shows are free.
- Glenwood teen dies, Gypsum teen seriously hurt in Rifle car accident
- Vail Resorts issues reminders for Closing Day
- Vail to close gondolas, lifts early for uphill loading on Closing Day
- Utah man charged with homicide after woman hit at party dies
- Snowmass man's girls in U.S. from Argentina after custody fight (video)