The Old Town Pickers performed at the first Winter WonderGrass Festival in Edwards last month. The bluegrass band returns to Crazy Mountain Brewery on Friday where they'll perform from 6 to 8 p.m. After that, they'll take a short break and then perform at Main St. Grill in Edwards at 10 p.m. Both shows are free.
- Vail gets green light for golf clubhouse project
- Lifelong Minturn resident Darla Goodell, who ran Turntable, passes away
- BREAKING: Charles Sattler found not guilty on all counts in Blake Bostic's death
- Fall enrollment increases at Colorado Mountain College
- Police seek info in fatal Glenwood Canyon hit-and-run