The Old Town Pickers performed at the first Winter WonderGrass Festival in Edwards last month. The bluegrass band returns to Crazy Mountain Brewery on Friday where they'll perform from 6 to 8 p.m. After that, they'll take a short break and then perform at Main St. Grill in Edwards at 10 p.m. Both shows are free.
- Soaking in the cannabis: What topical THC products can do for you
- Rent-by-owner units to be licensed for tax purposes
- Sonnenalp to host two nation houses during Championships
- American racers go for glory at World Championships
- Ski Club Vail honorees: Levy, Ellefson helped establish tradition of excellence