The Old Town Pickers performed at the first Winter WonderGrass Festival in Edwards last month. The bluegrass band returns to Crazy Mountain Brewery on Friday where they'll perform from 6 to 8 p.m. After that, they'll take a short break and then perform at Main St. Grill in Edwards at 10 p.m. Both shows are free.
- Local woman gets jail for stealing from teens
- Woman's Porsche license plate aids in Aspen shoplifting arrest
- Mikaela Shiffrin charms Vail Town Council
- Woman who admitted stealing from teens wants to wait to begin her one-year jail sentence
- Backcountry skiers taking advantage of the stable spring snowpack