The Old Town Pickers performed at the first Winter WonderGrass Festival in Edwards last month. The bluegrass band returns to Crazy Mountain Brewery on Friday where they'll perform from 6 to 8 p.m. After that, they'll take a short break and then perform at Main St. Grill in Edwards at 10 p.m. Both shows are free.
- Eagle County welcomes new human resources director
- Audition to sing national anthem at Alpine World Championships
- Coroner candidates trade barbs, accusations Tuesday
- Colorado-based dancers bring a taste of Americana to the world of alpine ski racing
- Vail Daily column: Tough questions, simple answers