The Old Town Pickers performed at the first Winter WonderGrass Festival in Edwards last month. The bluegrass band returns to Crazy Mountain Brewery on Friday where they'll perform from 6 to 8 p.m. After that, they'll take a short break and then perform at Main St. Grill in Edwards at 10 p.m. Both shows are free.
- The Westin announces Mikaela Shiffrin has become its ‘Resident Gold Medalist’
- Nighttime bike crash in Edwards sends two to hospital
- Take a taco-tasting tour of Eagle County
- Mountain county home sales showing strength
- Vail Daily health feature: Essential oils offer a healing remedy from an earlier era