VAIL, Colorado - The Vail Valley Young Professionals Association, a new professional networking group in Eagle County, will hold its first event, "Be The Future of Vail," March 26 from 5:30-7:30 p.m. at the Grand View room atop the Lionshead parking structure. The event will feature four speakers from the business community: Andy Daly, mayor of Vail and former president of Vail Resorts; Chris Jarnot, senior vice president and COO of Vail Mountain; Dr. Jack Eck, physician for Vail Valley Medical Center; and Susie Tjossem, Vail Town Council member and executive director of the Colorado Ski & Snowboard Museum. Organizers sayd the event is an opportunity to network and learn more about the vision for the Vail Valley community. The event is free for members or $20 for non-members. Annual memberships are $40 and can be purchased at the event.To pre-register or for more information visit www.VVYPA.com or call Dan Reynolds, 970-949-1496.
- Soaking in the cannabis: What topical THC products can do for you
- Rent-by-owner units to be licensed for tax purposes
- Yellowbelly offers delicious, healthy chicken and salads
- Sonnenalp to host two nation houses during Championships
- Roots of Racing series: World Pro Skiing’s character was its characters