VAIL, Colorado - The Vail Valley Young Professionals Association, a new professional networking group in Eagle County, will hold its first event, "Be The Future of Vail," March 26 from 5:30-7:30 p.m. at the Grand View room atop the Lionshead parking structure. The event will feature four speakers from the business community: Andy Daly, mayor of Vail and former president of Vail Resorts; Chris Jarnot, senior vice president and COO of Vail Mountain; Dr. Jack Eck, physician for Vail Valley Medical Center; and Susie Tjossem, Vail Town Council member and executive director of the Colorado Ski & Snowboard Museum. Organizers sayd the event is an opportunity to network and learn more about the vision for the Vail Valley community. The event is free for members or $20 for non-members. Annual memberships are $40 and can be purchased at the event.To pre-register or for more information visit www.VVYPA.com or call Dan Reynolds, 970-949-1496.
Vail Valley young professionals group to hold first event
Trending in: News
- Vail Valley Medical Center partners with Anthem for new health care plan
- Experts: Resort party culture promotes drug, alcohol use
- Suicide in the mountains: Communities work to reduce the stigma
- Substance abuse a more serious issue in Eagle County than many realize
- Vail Daily travel feature: A center of Piemonte gastronomy