Little People, aka Laurent Clerc, performs at Agave in Avon Wednesday night. The show starts at 9:30 p.m. with Mikey Thunder. Lumidium will also perform. Clerc enjoyed a modicum of success in the UK with his debut release "Mickey Mouse Operation" in 2006. Four years later, "Mickey Mouse Operation" started climbing up the U.S. electronic charts. Seems that electronic fans stateside finally caught on to Little People's downtempo style. Two albums later, Little People is revered for his blend of tasteful hip-hop beats and lush soundscapes, many of which can be downloaded for free at his website www.LittlePeopleMusic.com. "Hands down one of my favorite electronic producers. He rarely tours the US." says promoter Crawford Byers of Rocky Mountain Entertainment. "If you like Emancipator, you'll love Little People." Tickets are $12 at the door. Call 970-748-8666.
- Eagle County welcomes new human resources director
- Audition to sing national anthem at Alpine World Championships
- Colorado-based dancers bring a taste of Americana to the world of alpine ski racing
- Coroner candidates trade barbs, accusations Tuesday
- Vail Daily column: Tough questions, simple answers