Little People, aka Laurent Clerc, performs at Agave in Avon Wednesday night. The show starts at 9:30 p.m. with Mikey Thunder. Lumidium will also perform. Clerc enjoyed a modicum of success in the UK with his debut release "Mickey Mouse Operation" in 2006. Four years later, "Mickey Mouse Operation" started climbing up the U.S. electronic charts. Seems that electronic fans stateside finally caught on to Little People's downtempo style. Two albums later, Little People is revered for his blend of tasteful hip-hop beats and lush soundscapes, many of which can be downloaded for free at his website www.LittlePeopleMusic.com. "Hands down one of my favorite electronic producers. He rarely tours the US." says promoter Crawford Byers of Rocky Mountain Entertainment. "If you like Emancipator, you'll love Little People." Tickets are $12 at the door. Call 970-748-8666.
- Restore, Rejuvenate & Reiki Heart Opening Workshop at Synergy is Dec. 12
- Eagle loses second leader with resignation of town engineer
- Winners crowned in Beaver Creek's annual Opening Day cookie competition
- Thanksgiving brings visitors to Vail
- Eisenhower-Johnson Memorial Tunnel featured in local documentary