Little People, aka Laurent Clerc, performs at Agave in Avon Wednesday night. The show starts at 9:30 p.m. with Mikey Thunder. Lumidium will also perform. Clerc enjoyed a modicum of success in the UK with his debut release "Mickey Mouse Operation" in 2006. Four years later, "Mickey Mouse Operation" started climbing up the U.S. electronic charts. Seems that electronic fans stateside finally caught on to Little People's downtempo style. Two albums later, Little People is revered for his blend of tasteful hip-hop beats and lush soundscapes, many of which can be downloaded for free at his website www.LittlePeopleMusic.com. "Hands down one of my favorite electronic producers. He rarely tours the US." says promoter Crawford Byers of Rocky Mountain Entertainment. "If you like Emancipator, you'll love Little People." Tickets are $12 at the door. Call 970-748-8666.
Little People brings his tasteful hip-hop to Avon
Trending in: News
- Vail-Summit surgeons lead medical mission trip to Rwanda
- Avon, Eagle look to maintain new trails
- The Westin announces Mikaela Shiffrin has become its ‘Resident Gold Medalist’
- Vail Daily health feature: Essential oils offer a healing remedy from an earlier era
- Mountain county home sales showing strength