Edwin Furtner, 77, a longtime Lionshead resident, died peacefully Friday night in Atlanta after a brief illness. Jane, his college sweetheart and loving wife of 55 years, was at his side. Edwin and Jane married in Chicago in 1958. Also surviving are his four sons Steve, Rick, Bill, and John, his eight grandchildren and his brother Ray. He will also be missed by his sons' wives and several nieces and nephews.
- Bringing the Renaissance to life on stage at Eagle County Charter Academy
- Arlo Guthrie's 'Alice's Restaurant 50th Anniversary Tour' stops in Beaver Creek
- High speed chase ends in drug arrests east of Eagle
- Vail Daily obituary: Carol Brown, 1926-2015
- Concierge doctors " the future of Colorado primary care?