Edwin Furtner, 77, a longtime Lionshead resident, died peacefully Friday night in Atlanta after a brief illness. Jane, his college sweetheart and loving wife of 55 years, was at his side. Edwin and Jane married in Chicago in 1958. Also surviving are his four sons Steve, Rick, Bill, and John, his eight grandchildren and his brother Ray. He will also be missed by his sons' wives and several nieces and nephews.
- Soaking in the cannabis: What topical THC products can do for you
- Rent-by-owner units to be licensed for tax purposes
- Yellowbelly offers delicious, healthy chicken and salads
- Sonnenalp to host two nation houses during Championships
- Roots of Racing series: World Pro Skiing’s character was its characters