Edwin Furtner, 77, a longtime Lionshead resident, died peacefully Friday night in Atlanta after a brief illness. Jane, his college sweetheart and loving wife of 55 years, was at his side. Edwin and Jane married in Chicago in 1958. Also surviving are his four sons Steve, Rick, Bill, and John, his eight grandchildren and his brother Ray. He will also be missed by his sons' wives and several nieces and nephews.
- Vail gets green light for golf clubhouse project
- Lifelong Minturn resident Darla Goodell, who ran Turntable, passes away
- BREAKING: Charles Sattler found not guilty on all counts in Blake Bostic's death
- Fall enrollment increases at Colorado Mountain College
- Police seek info in fatal Glenwood Canyon hit-and-run