Edwin Furtner, 77, a longtime Lionshead resident, died peacefully Friday night in Atlanta after a brief illness. Jane, his college sweetheart and loving wife of 55 years, was at his side. Edwin and Jane married in Chicago in 1958. Also surviving are his four sons Steve, Rick, Bill, and John, his eight grandchildren and his brother Ray. He will also be missed by his sons' wives and several nieces and nephews.
- Crazy Mountain Brewing to sponsor Hot Summer Nights
- Vail Daily obituary: Thomas Stevens Atkinson, 1963-2015
- Campout for the Cause ushers in the season with modern folk music, yoga and SUP
- Beaver Creek hosts live music, barbecue during annual Blues, Brews & BBQ fest
- Ramunno Field named in Eagle for longtime coach