Spring has sprung and, before you know it, it will be time to take your little piggies out of hibernation and give them some vitamin D. No one sees your feet until the flowers bloom and, as the weather begins to warm up, your toes will fall head-over-heels with sandal season. During the winter, we pay zero attention to our feet, but now is the time to toss your bulky boots into the back of the closet, pedi-up your digits and strap on one of the season’s hautest sandal trends.
Haute Alpine Couture: Spring into sandal season
Trending in: Entertainment
- Creedence Clearwater Revisited carries the flame to Beaver Creek Thursday
- Vail Daily travel feature: The mystical beauty of Myanmar’s Bagan
- Cultivate garden know-how during weekly series in Eagle
- Vail Valley Scenery column: Jazzin’ it up at Donovan Pavilion
- Camaraderie between Alison Krauss & Union Station makes for memorable Beaver Creek show