Spring has sprung and, before you know it, it will be time to take your little piggies out of hibernation and give them some vitamin D. No one sees your feet until the flowers bloom and, as the weather begins to warm up, your toes will fall head-over-heels with sandal season. During the winter, we pay zero attention to our feet, but now is the time to toss your bulky boots into the back of the closet, pedi-up your digits and strap on one of the season’s hautest sandal trends.
- Athletic Club at The Westin hosts 'Love is in the AIR' aerial yoga demo
- Vail hotel pays $1 million sex harassment settlement
- Youth athlete is ready to compete in Norway
- Local Episcopal ministers take their Ash Wednesday ceremonies to the streets
- Vail parking restrictions put in place for Presidents Day