BEAVER CREEK — Barbecue specialists competed Saturday for awards at the Blues, Brews and BBQ event in Beaver Creek. The Coyote Cafe was named the grand champion. For side dish, the winners were: First place, Bonnie Q BBQ; second place, Lost Weekend Grill; and third place, Coyote Cafe. For chicken, the winners were: First place, Coyote Café; second place, Black Diamond Bistro; and third place, Lost Weekend Grill. For pork rib, the winners were: First place, Coyote Cafe; second place, Bonnie Q BBQ; third place, Lost Weekend Grill.
Winners announced at Blues, Brews and BBQ in Beaver Creek
Trending in: Entertainment
- Reading Buddies program offers fun, learning in Avon, Eagle and Gypsum
- See ‘DamNation’ on Wednesday
- Native American healing program is Thursday in Lionshead Village
- Vail Daily Landscape Logic column: Pitch the petunias, plant some pansies
- Vail Daily travel feature: A center of Piemonte gastronomy