BEAVER CREEK — Barbecue specialists competed Saturday for awards at the Blues, Brews and BBQ event in Beaver Creek. The Coyote Cafe was named the grand champion. For side dish, the winners were: First place, Bonnie Q BBQ; second place, Lost Weekend Grill; and third place, Coyote Cafe. For chicken, the winners were: First place, Coyote Café; second place, Black Diamond Bistro; and third place, Lost Weekend Grill. For pork rib, the winners were: First place, Coyote Cafe; second place, Bonnie Q BBQ; third place, Lost Weekend Grill.
Winners announced at Blues, Brews and BBQ in Beaver Creek
Trending in: Entertainment
- An instrumental powerhouse makes its Vail debut tonight
- Rembrandt etchings on display in Lionshead Thursday through Aug. 7
- La Tour chef headlines Chefs in the Gardens event Thursday in Vail
- Bill McKay Band performs free show at the Minturn Concert Series Thursday
- Vail Valley Theatre Company holding auditions for ‘Chicago’ Tuesday, Wednesday in Edwards