Friday Afternoon Club returns to Eagle’s Nest on Vail Mountain with live music by Town Cavalry. Joined together out of a mutual love of music and familiarity with one another’s bands, Town Cavalry is made up of local musicians from The Congress, MTHDS, My Brother’s Keeper, and Frogs Gone Fishin’. Town Cavalry combines covers of rock, blues, reggae, funk, country and jams for an energetic and fun live performance. The festivities begin at 5 p.m. Friday. The gondola is free to 2014/’15 pass holders. Twilight gondola tickets can be purchased after 5 p.m. For the full lineup, visit www.vail.com.
Town Calvary kicks off Vail Mountain’s FAC series Friday
Trending in: Entertainment
- Vail Valley Theatre Company holding auditions for ‘Chicago’ Tuesday, Wednesday in Edwards
- Crazy Mountain Brewery in Edwards hosts ‘Ice Cream Beer Float’ party Thursday
- Colorado distributor to pour organic wines at vin48 in Avon Wednesday
- Vail dance fest’s UpClose: Jewels performance examines Balanchine’s masterwork
- Bravo! Vail chamber music series continues Wednesday, Thursday