Friday Afternoon Club returns to Eagle’s Nest on Vail Mountain with live music by Town Cavalry. Joined together out of a mutual love of music and familiarity with one another’s bands, Town Cavalry is made up of local musicians from The Congress, MTHDS, My Brother’s Keeper, and Frogs Gone Fishin’. Town Cavalry combines covers of rock, blues, reggae, funk, country and jams for an energetic and fun live performance. The festivities begin at 5 p.m. Friday. The gondola is free to 2014/’15 pass holders. Twilight gondola tickets can be purchased after 5 p.m. For the full lineup, visit www.vail.com.
Town Calvary kicks off Vail Mountain's FAC series Friday
Trending in: Entertainment
- Glenwood teen dies, Gypsum teen seriously hurt in Rifle car accident
- Vail to close gondolas, lifts early for uphill loading on Closing Day
- Vail Resorts issues reminders for Closing Day
- Snowmass man's girls in U.S. from Argentina after custody fight (video)
- Utah man charged with homicide after woman hit at party dies