Friday Afternoon Club returns to Eagle’s Nest on Vail Mountain with live music by Town Cavalry. Joined together out of a mutual love of music and familiarity with one another’s bands, Town Cavalry is made up of local musicians from The Congress, MTHDS, My Brother’s Keeper, and Frogs Gone Fishin’. Town Cavalry combines covers of rock, blues, reggae, funk, country and jams for an energetic and fun live performance. The festivities begin at 5 p.m. Friday. The gondola is free to 2014/’15 pass holders. Twilight gondola tickets can be purchased after 5 p.m. For the full lineup, visit www.vail.com.
- Blaze engulfs Sweetwater structure north of Dotsero
- Thanksgiving reminds us to be grateful for all the goodness in life
- Industry leaders: Skiing cheaper than you think
- #VailLive: Updates from opening day at Beaver Creek mountain
- Five bakers vie for the cookie crown at Wednesday’s Beaver Creek Cookie Comp