Hikers file up the final part of Mount Bierstadt in late June. The hike to the summit is extremely popular among Coloradans because of the mountain’s proximity to Interstate 70 and easy trailhead access. Have a great photo to contribute? Send a high resolution image and information about what is happening in the picture to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Photo: Hiking up Mount Bierstadt
Trending in: Entertainment
- Vail Daily health column: Re-thinking rotator cuff injuries
- Vail Daily travel story: On-and-off the beaten path in the Caymans
- World Championships cheerleader auditions set for Sunday in Vail
- Fall-inspired campfire desserts are simple and family-friendly
- Cordillera’s Mirador: Fine food with creative twists