Hikers file up the final part of Mount Bierstadt in late June. The hike to the summit is extremely popular among Coloradans because of the mountain’s proximity to Interstate 70 and easy trailhead access. Have a great photo to contribute? Send a high resolution image and information about what is happening in the picture to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Photo: Hiking up Mount Bierstadt
Trending in: Entertainment
- First overnight marijuana hotel in Summit County opens in Silverthorne
- Vail Valley businesses offer convenience by bringing groceries and more right to your door
- New ‘Bustang’ service to link Vail, Denver; $17 fare one way
- 1-2 feet in forecast Sunday through Tuesday
- Burns man shoots, kills masked assailant