Hikers file up the final part of Mount Bierstadt in late June. The hike to the summit is extremely popular among Coloradans because of the mountain’s proximity to Interstate 70 and easy trailhead access. Have a great photo to contribute? Send a high resolution image and information about what is happening in the picture to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Photo: Hiking up Mount Bierstadt
Trending in: Entertainment
- Aspen's Boogie's Diner closes, suit filed over commission
- High altitude fashion: Prep for your Vail poolside debut
- Woman who admitted stealing from teens wants to wait to begin her one-year jail sentence
- Backcountry skiers taking advantage of the stable spring snowpack
- If it quacks like a Duck Pond, it's open space