Julio Lemos from Worm Tank Crew dances in the BBoy portion of Tuesday night’s 8150 Urban Dance Challenge at the Gerald R. Ford Amphitheater. The Challenge is a free performance of the Vail International Dance Festival. The group competition was won by the all-female dance crew The Janes from Denver.
Vail Daily PHOTO: 8150 Urban Dance Challenge at Ford Amphitheater
Trending in: Entertainment
- Creedence Clearwater Revisited carries the flame to Beaver Creek Thursday
- Vail Daily travel feature: The mystical beauty of Myanmar’s Bagan
- Vail Valley Scenery column: Jazzin’ it up at Donovan Pavilion
- Cultivate garden know-how during weekly series in Eagle
- Landscape Logic column: Help your garden cope with the heat wave