Julio Lemos from Worm Tank Crew dances in the BBoy portion of Tuesday night’s 8150 Urban Dance Challenge at the Gerald R. Ford Amphitheater. The Challenge is a free performance of the Vail International Dance Festival. The group competition was won by the all-female dance crew The Janes from Denver.
Vail Daily PHOTO: 8150 Urban Dance Challenge at Ford Amphitheater
Trending in: Entertainment
- Native American healing program is Thursday in Lionshead Village
- See ‘DamNation’ on Wednesday
- Reading Buddies program offers fun, learning in Avon, Eagle and Gypsum
- Vail Daily Landscape Logic column: Pitch the petunias, plant some pansies
- Vail Daily travel feature: A center of Piemonte gastronomy