Dancers of the Pennsylvania Ballet perform an excerpt from “Emeralds,” the second of three acts in George Balanchine’s masterpiece “Jewels” during an interactive benefit performance “UpClose: Jewels” Wednesday night at the Vilar Performing Arts Center in Beaver Creek. The Vail International Dance Festival continues Friday night with International Evenings of Dance I at the Gerald R. Ford Amphitheater in Vail.
- On the Hill: Evening riding now at Vail
- Arlo Guthrie's 'Alice's Restaurant 50th Anniversary Tour' stops in Beaver Creek
- Author of One Book One Valley read talks about his writing and his ranch
- Bringing the Renaissance to life on stage at Eagle County Charter Academy
- Roots of Racing: Carson was a student of the Pro Tour