The Vail Valley received a dusting of snow above 9,000 feet Sunday night and Monday morning, the first significant snowfall of the season.
Photo gallery: Snow at Vail and Beaver Creek
Trending in: Entertainment
- Celebrate National IPA Day with live music and more at Crazy Mountain Brewery in Edwards
- PardeePalooza music festival to honor Tony Seibert, grandson of Vail’s co-founder, who died in an avalanche this January
- Shook Twins return to Vail for Shakedown Bar show Friday
- Fashion at Frost series continues Friday with Perch Vail showcasing hot summer styles
- Knox Gallery in Beaver Creek hosts husband-wife artist duo