The Vail Valley received a dusting of snow above 9,000 feet Sunday night and Monday morning, the first significant snowfall of the season.
Photo gallery: Snow at Vail and Beaver Creek
Trending in: Entertainment
- New Eagle County UB.U program introduces local students to mindfulness, yoga and relaxation
- Brewers represent Summit, Eagle counties at Great American Beer Fest
- Ski conditioning classes at the Westin in Avon include video tips from Mikaela Shiffrin
- WinterWonderGrass returns to Avon Feb. 20-22, 2015
- Landscape Logic column: Fall is when you need to love your lawn