Snowguns fire man-made snow onto Golden Peak Saturday morning on Vail Mountain. Vail fired up its snowmaking operations for the first time this season Friday afternoon.
Photo: Snowmaking begins on Vail Mountain
Trending in: Entertainment
- Ski conditioning classes at Dogma Athletica in Edwards start Oct. 14
- Colorado author Ashlee Bratton launches new book in Edwards Friday
- Bravo! Vail’s after-school piano program enrollment now open
- Top Shelf Harvest Festival honors ‘September Sunset’
- WinterWonderGrass returns to Avon Feb. 20-22, 2015