Snowguns fire man-made snow onto Golden Peak Saturday morning on Vail Mountain. Vail fired up its snowmaking operations for the first time this season Friday afternoon.
Photo: Snowmaking begins on Vail Mountain
Trending in: Entertainment
- Try 40 types of pinot noir at wine tasting in Vail Saturday
- Vail artist Carrie Fell created ‘Hang Time’ for the World Ski Championships
- Nashville-based singer/songwriter Andrew Ripp returns to Beaver Creek
- Vail Daily fashion column: Freshen up your look for fall
- Redneck comedy comes to Eagle