Snowguns fire man-made snow onto Golden Peak Saturday morning on Vail Mountain. Vail fired up its snowmaking operations for the first time this season Friday afternoon.
Photo: Snowmaking begins on Vail Mountain
Trending in: Entertainment
- Vail’s 2014 closing weekend festivities confirmed
- Behind the Scenes: Colorado bread defines altitude adjustment
- Nature photographer Boyd Norton to speak on Tuesday
- Jazz Goes to School returned last week
- Revolution Power Yoga hosts 200-hour Teacher Training