Snowguns fire man-made snow onto Golden Peak Saturday morning on Vail Mountain. Vail fired up its snowmaking operations for the first time this season Friday afternoon.
Photo: Snowmaking begins on Vail Mountain
Trending in: Entertainment
- Vail Daily travel feature: The mystical beauty of Myanmar’s Bagan
- Creedence Clearwater Revisited carries the flame to Beaver Creek Thursday
- Vail Valley Scenery column: Jazzin’ it up at Donovan Pavilion
- Cultivate garden know-how during weekly series in Eagle
- Landscape Logic column: Help your garden cope with the heat wave