Avon’s Northside Coffee & Kitchen hosts inaugural Supper Club on Sunday night
September 6, 2013
If you go …
What: Supper Club with Marc Rouse.
Where: Northside Coffee & Kitchen, Avon.
When: 6:30 p.m. Sunday.
Cost: Four courses with wine pairings for $55. Net proceeds from the event benefits First Descents.
More information: Event limited to 40 people. Call 970-949-1423.
Trending In: Activities & Events
- Eagle boarder cited for unlawful acts in case of dog killed by mountain lion
- Vail Mountain School commencement embraces future, as well as past
- Real estate options in Wildridge offer privacy, open space and value (video)
- ‘We’ll be racy’: Vail’s Buddy Lazier is running his 20th Indianapolis 500
- New Eagle City Market compiles positive comments, sales tax numbers