Avon’s Northside Coffee & Kitchen hosts inaugural Supper Club on Sunday night
September 6, 2013
If you go …
What: Supper Club with Marc Rouse.
Where: Northside Coffee & Kitchen, Avon.
When: 6:30 p.m. Sunday.
Cost: Four courses with wine pairings for $55. Net proceeds from the event benefits First Descents.
More information: Event limited to 40 people. Call 970-949-1423.
Trending In: Activities & Events
- Arapahoe Basin volunteer ski patrol program finished after at least 4 decades
- Glenwood commuting challenge mounts for Eagle County residents
- David Walder, of Edwards, died Monday in Sweetwater Jeep rollover accident
- Woodchuck starts car fire in Steamboat Springs, flees scene, later apprehended
- Breaking: Interstate 70 eastbound reopened between main, East Vail exits