Bright Future Foundation hosts fundraising dinner auction during Beaver Creek Wine & Spirits Fest
July 18, 2013
VAIL — The Vail Valley's Bright Future Foundation is teaming up with Beaver Creek Resort Company for a special fundraising dinner and auction on Aug. 9. Proceeds from the special evening go towards funding for foundation programs.
"This fundraising event is truly special to us; we are so grateful to have such a supportive community," said Sheri Mintz, executive director of the Bright Future Foundation. "With the amazing food and wine paired with Splendido's intimate atmosphere, this is sure to be a successful event for the Bright Future Foundation."
Four-course meal and auction
The perfectly paired four-course meal includes the best wines from the culinary weekend as well as an auction. High-end silent auction items include a five-day heli-skiing trip for two, a Snowbird Mountain vacation package, a Gansevoort Turks and Caicos Resort getaway, a golf trip to TPC Sawgrass, a Prairie Club Golf getaway, a Brazilian beach retreat and more.
The dinner will take place on Aug. 9 from 7 to 10 p.m., at Splendido inside the Chateau at Beaver Creek. The pairing is $130 per person and guests can sign up by visiting http://www.eventbrite.com/event/7034288747.
Trending In: Activities & Events
- Eagle boarder cited for unlawful acts in case of dog killed by mountain lion
- New Eagle City Market compiles positive comments, sales tax numbers
- Man found dead in Maroon Bells area; injuries to head and leg
- Vail Daily column: Summer paid parking in Vail?
- Real estate options in Wildridge offer privacy, open space and value (video)