Bright Future Foundation hosts fundraising dinner in Beaver Creek Aug. 8
July 25, 2014
BEAVER CREEK — Join the Vail Valley's Bright Future Foundation and the Beaver Creek Resort Company for a special fundraising dinner and auction on Aug. 8 at Splendido at the Chateau. All proceeds from the evening go toward funding for Bright Future Foundation programs. The event includes gourmet cuisine paired with exceptional wines and a semi-silent auction with prizes that can make many travel dreams come true.
"This fundraising event is truly special to us; we are so grateful to have such a supportive community," said Sheri Mintz, executive director at Bright Future Foundation. "With the amazing food and wine paired with Splendido's intimate atmosphere, this is sure to be a successful event for the Bright Future Foundation."
The dinner will consist of a four-course meal and wines prepared by Splendido at the Chateau's Executive Chef David Walford. Additionally, a special four-course semi-silent auction will take place during dinner. Items to be auctioned include a week's stay on an island south of Brazil with up to 14 friends; a ski vacation in Hokkaido, Japan; a Manor Vail parking pass; a NASCAR VIP experience; and an amazing five-night wine and all-inclusive golf holiday at La Estancia de Cafayate in Salta, Argentina.
"With international vacations to once-in-a-lifetime experiential opportunities, I look forward to some spirited bidding and a great turn out for the Bright Future Foundation's annual fundraising dinner," said Lissa Tyler, vice president of the Bright Future Foundation's board of directors.
The event is Aug. 8 from 7 to 10 p.m. at Splendido inside the Chateau at Beaver Creek. The pairing is $130 per person and guests can sign up by visiting http://www.beaver creek.com/events-and-activities/wine-and-spirits-festival.aspx.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Activities & Events
- Morrie Shepard, Vail’s first ski school director, has taken his last lift ride
- Steadman Clinic knee surgeon Dr. Robert LaPrade uses Facebook Live to demonstrate orthopedic procedures to a global audience
- Sonnenalp’s Solar Vail proposal could add 65 deed-restricted apartments at a cost of $4.2M to town of Vail
- Disposable plastic bags vanishing in Avon; point-of-sale ban goes into effect May 1
- Teen who fell from Hotel Colorado balcony regains consciousness but condition still ‘extremely critical,’ her mom says