Celebrate National IPA Day with live music and more at Crazy Mountain Brewery in Edwards
July 31, 2014
EDWARDS — Crazy Mountain Brewing Company is throwing its annual National IPA Day bash at the brewery on Friday from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. India Pale Ales (IPAs) are currently one of the most popular beer style in the U.S. due to people's continuing obsession with hops and hoppy ales. Crazy Mountain will honor the IPA style of beer with a party that lasts all day long. Fifteen dollars gets you a limited release IPA T-shirt and two pints of Hookiebobb IPA beer.
To help celebrate this national holiday in style, local band Turntable Review will preform live at Crazy Mountain Brewery in Edwards from 5 to 8 p.m. Crazy Wagon food truck will be cookin' up a storm with a traditional Southern fish fry. Plates are $10 and come with Crazy Mountain beer battered Atlantic cod, thick steak-cut fries, homemade tartar sauce made with Horseshoes & Hand Grenades ESB beer and a side of grilled citrus slaw. The fish fry will begin at 5 p.m. and last until the food runs out.
For more information, call 970-926-3009 or email Drink@CrazyMountainBrewery.com.
Trending In: Activities & Events
- Armed carjacking near Red Cliff has police searching for two suspects
- Avon video game store robbed; police searching for suspect
- Vonn returning to Vail; extends career one more season
- Lots of factors play into decline of Mexican travelers in Vail
- Training for Trump: Air Force at Eagle County airport for high altitude flight training