Chef’s in the Garden event features chef from Lord Gore
July 15, 2014
VAIL — The Lord Gore Restaurant at Manor Vail Lodge invites you to sample Chef De Cuisine Eric Berggren's mango crab salad Thursday during the Chef's in the Garden event at the Betty Ford Alpine Gardens in Vail. The event will take place in the Gerald R. Ford Amphitheater lobby from noon to 1 p.m. The cost is $5 and seats are limited. Garden members and guests of Manor Vail Lodge, the Sitzmark Lodge or Gasthoff Gramshammer can reserve a seat by calling 970-476-0103, ext. 5.
Previous to Manor Vail, Berggren attended the Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts in Pasadena. During his studies, he held the position as executive chef at Blue Plate Restaurant of Santa Monica and Stevie's catering. Now back in the Vail Valley, with more than 20 years of culinary experience, he adds new knowledge and flair to the Manor Vail Lodge Culinary team.
For more information about Lord Gore Restaurant, contact 970-476-4959 or http://www.vaillordgore.com. For more information about Betty Ford Alpine Gardens, call 970-476-0103, ext. 3, or visit the website at http://www.bettyfordalpinegardens.org. Betty Ford Alpine Gardens is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization whose operations and programs are funded through memberships and donations. For more information about the gardens, visit http://www.bettyfordalpine gardens.org.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Activities & Events
- Eagle man allegedly tried to beat to death female bartender at closing time
- Outpouring of support begins for Eagle bartender Dita Richterova
- Vail Daily letter: Response to: ‘Political sign inappropriate for Vail parade’
- Locals searching for dog that fled head-on crash on Vail Pass Saturday
- The town of Vail looks at revising, tightening its rent-by-owner regulations