Cool down with Saturday Sundaes at Sebastian in Vail
July 11, 2014
VAIL — As summer temperatures heat up, cool down at The Sebastian with Saturday Sundaes.
Every Saturday in July and August, the resort and residence club will offer free ice cream sundaes from 3:30 to 5:30 p.m. on the pool deck. In addition to residence club owners and hotel guests, all Vail visitors are invited to attend Saturday Sundaes throughout the summer and create their own artisan sundaes.
The team from Residences at The Sebastian will be serving free ice cream sundaes complete with sauces and toppings — both classic and artisan options. Classic toppings include nuts, cherries and whipped cream, however, each week, The Sebastian's culinary team will showcase creative, artisan toppings such as freeze dried strawberries, chocolate covered pretzels, candied mint leaves, crystallized ginger and cherry compote.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Activities & Events
- Eagle County Sheriff’s Office: Man arrested after report of masturbation in Miller Ranch Open Space in Edwards
- American Airlines to start all-year, daily service from Dallas-Fort Worth to Eagle County’s airport
- Speed limits on I-70 through Glenwood Canyon could go as low as 30 mph with new technology
- Relatives identify Fort Collins family killed in plane crash north of Glenwood Springs
- After 44 surgeries and an amputation, Marines veteran Sgt. Kirstie Ennis given a new Glenwood Springs home