Cool down with Saturday Sundaes at Sebastian in Vail
July 11, 2014
VAIL — As summer temperatures heat up, cool down at The Sebastian with Saturday Sundaes.
Every Saturday in July and August, the resort and residence club will offer free ice cream sundaes from 3:30 to 5:30 p.m. on the pool deck. In addition to residence club owners and hotel guests, all Vail visitors are invited to attend Saturday Sundaes throughout the summer and create their own artisan sundaes.
The team from Residences at The Sebastian will be serving free ice cream sundaes complete with sauces and toppings — both classic and artisan options. Classic toppings include nuts, cherries and whipped cream, however, each week, The Sebastian's culinary team will showcase creative, artisan toppings such as freeze dried strawberries, chocolate covered pretzels, candied mint leaves, crystallized ginger and cherry compote.
Trending In: Activities & Events
- Eagle boarder cited for unlawful acts in case of dog killed by mountain lion
- Vail Mountain School commencement embraces future, as well as past
- New Eagle City Market compiles positive comments, sales tax numbers
- Real estate options in Wildridge offer privacy, open space and value (video)
- Vail Daily column: Summer paid parking in Vail?