Crazy Mountain Brewery in Edwards hosts ‘Ice Cream Beer Float’ party Thursday
July 29, 2014
EDWARDS — Crazy Mountain Brewing Company will partner with Mountain Flour to host an "Ice Cream Beer Float" party at the Edwards tasting room on Thursday from 4 to 8 p.m. Mountain Flour, located in Eagle, makes handmade small-batch gourmet ice cream, and Mountain Flour chefs created a delightful menu of five ice creams to pair with five of Crazy Mountain's beers.
The menu includes Neomexicanus Native Pale Ale with guava sorbet; Scenic Route Kolsch with blueberry lemon swirl sorbet; Emotional Rescue Double IPA with Double IPA ice cream; Cara de Luna Black Ale with Mexican chocolate ice cream; and Hookiebobb IPA with peach gelato.
The Crazy Wagon food truck will be parked outside of Crazy Mountain Brewery and will be cooking up '50s diner-style foods to match the ice cream soda shop atmosphere, including cheeseburgers, gourmet hot dogs and more.
Flights of all five ice cream beer floats are $10, or you can purchase a 16-ounce single flavor float for $5. Free kids' scoop of ice cream with purchase of adult beer float flight. Tickets must be purchased in advance at Crazy Mountain's tasting room or by calling 970-926-3009 and paying by credit card.
For more information on this event, call 970-926-3009 or email Drink@CrazyMountainBrewery.com.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Activities & Events
- Colorado’s fourth 14er death of 2017 renews drive to educate hikers of risks
- Florida man busted in pair of Eagle County carfentanil overdose deaths
- Colorado looking at average individual insurance rate increase of 27 percent
- Dogs of Vail: This town has gone to the dogs — from hotels to bars, dogs are welcome
- Vail Daily letter: Anti-Trump sign inappropriate for Fourth of July parade