Eagle’s ShowDown Town series kicks off Thursday
July 11, 2013
EAGLE — Beginning tonight, the Vail Valley Foundation extends its free concert series from Vail to Eagle with Moe's Originial ShowDown Town. Set to take the stage at 6:30 p.m., Eminence Ensemble will kick off the first of four free concerts at Eagle Town Park in Eagle.
Eminence Ensemble is a five-piece progressive electronic rock group from Boulder. Since its start in 2008, the band fuses many different styles ranging from jazz and classical to progressive rock, hip-hop, electronica and reggae. By blending these compositions with unique improvisations, the band's sound continues to evolve with each performance, bringing a new and exciting energy to every live show.
Band members include Zac Flynn on bass, Tanner Bardin on drums and vocals, Justin Neely with guitar and vocals, Blake Mobley on keyboards and Nick Baum on percussion and vocals.
Presented by the town of Eagle, ShowDown Town concerts take place Thursday evenings in July and August at 6:30 p.m. with children's activities also highlighting family-friendly evenings in the park. Face painting, balloon animals and character sketches are just a few things to look forward to in addition to the free concerts. For additional information on the free concert series check out http://www.showdowntownfreeconcerts.com.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Activities & Events
- Eagle man allegedly tried to beat to death female bartender at closing time
- Outpouring of support begins for Eagle bartender Dita Richterova
- Vail Daily letter: Response to: ‘Political sign inappropriate for Vail parade’
- Locals searching for dog that fled head-on crash on Vail Pass Saturday
- The town of Vail looks at revising, tightening its rent-by-owner regulations