Eat and drink Hawaiian-style this Saturday at Crazy Mountain pig roast
March 14, 2014
What: Hawaiian-style pig roast.
When: 4 to 8 p.m. on Saturday.
Where: Crazy Mountain Brewery, Edwards.
Cost: Plates of food are $10.
More information: Call 970-926-3009, or email email@example.com.
EDWARDS — Crazy Mountain Brewing Company will partner with Crazy Wagon food truck to host a Hawaiian-style pig roast at the brewery on Saturday from 4 to 8 p.m. Crazy Wagon is an Edwards-based food truck and has created an island-themed menu to enjoy on this nearly-spring Saturday.
The menu includes traditional roasted Hawaiian-style Kalua pig served on a plate with island house made BBQ sauce, sweet potato salad, pineapple and mango slaw, and soft Hawaiian rolls.
Plates of food are $10 and can be purchased the day of the event through Crazy Wagon food truck. For more information on this event, please call 970-926-3009, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Activities & Events
- Colorado’s fourth 14er death of 2017 renews drive to educate hikers of risks
- Florida man busted in pair of Eagle County carfentanil overdose deaths
- Colorado looking at average individual insurance rate increase of 27 percent
- Dogs of Vail: This town has gone to the dogs — from hotels to bars, dogs are welcome
- Vail Daily letter: Anti-Trump sign inappropriate for Fourth of July parade