Fashion at Frost features spring styles
March 24, 2014
if you go ...
What: Fashion at Frost series.
When: 6 to 7 p.m. on Wednesday.
Where: Frost bar in The Sebastian, Vail.
More information: Visit http://www.thesebastianvail.com/dining/frost-bar, or call 970-477-8000.
VAIL — The Sebastian continues its new stylish event series called Fashion at Frost. The next event is tonight from 6 to 7 p.m. in Frost bar, located on the main level of The Sebastian in Vail Village. The event includes a fashion show featuring spring styles from Luca Bruno, jewelry from Betteridge, cocktails, music and giveaways.
Luca Bruno’s two stores carry high-end brands and hand-selected items, while Betteridge is best known as a historic, fine jeweler.
Frost features a dynamic list of scotch, tequila, beer, wine and original cocktails. The bar menu includes 80 different types of scotch and 52 different types of tequila, along with standing classics and signature soul-warming creations that entice guests to linger. Popular cocktails include the Antioxidant with infused berry vodka, pomegranate liquor, cranberry and fresh citrus juices; and The Campfire with Campari, smoky scotch, ginger, fresh lemon, agave and cracked black pepper. A selection of flatbreads, sandwiches and sweets also are available at Frost.
The Fashion at Frost series takes place every other Wednesday through April 9.
Trending In: Activities & Events
- Snowboarder charged $260K in damages from collision at Keystone won’t have to pay
- Johnstown man who died at Broncos game Monday leaves behind wife, five children
- Man ordered to pay $260K for reckless skiing in Keystone
- Fraser man found dead while camping
- Eagle County Sheriff James Van Beek asks campaign vandals to knock off defacing other people’s signs