FEAST! Vail continues Saturday with Colorado Craft Brews and Spirits Tasting and more
May 23, 2014
VAIL — FEAST! Vail continues this weekend in Vail to kick-off the summer season.
This culinary celebration continues the tradition of inspiring guests with a weekend packed with delicious experiences and signature Vail adventure activities. Vail chefs collaborate with some of the state's best culinary talent and will be joined by masters of the vine, small-batch spirits producers, cocktail artisans and craft beer experts, all game for adventure, from the kitchen table to the mountain trail.
The weekend continues with a variety of culinary "sides" taking place throughout a variety of Vail and Lionshead restaurants. From 11 a.m. to Noon and 12:30 to 1:30 p.m. on Saturday and Sunday guests have the opportunity to choose one of four custom seminars during each time period, giving each guest a hands-on experience from experts in the field. These intimate events are sure to not only educate but also give each person in attendance a one-of-a-kind experience that they won't soon forget. The culinary "sides" range from a Summer Sippers with masters of the vine, Nick Noesen & Damon Ornowski at Up the Creek, Vail and Sushi Making & Butchery at Home with guest Chef/Owner, TAG, Troy Guard at The Arrabelle at Vail Square, Lionshead, to the Pizza & Beer Pairing with Stella Artois at Blue Moose. There is something for everyone and fun for the whole family.
New this year to the FEAST! Vail portfolio is the Colorado Craft Brews & Spirits Tasting taking place from 5 to 8 p.m. Saturday at the Sebastian in Vail. This event will showcase Colorado's finest breweries and distilleries. Hosted in the heart of Vail, guests will have the opportunity to sample numerous beers and spirits that are all homegrown in the state of Colorado. Tickets are available at feastvail.com and are $50 per person. Space is limited.
Events will be held in various locations in Vail. Please refer to the full schedule available at http://www.feastvail.com for details.
Event tickets are sold a la carte and can be purchased online at feastvail.eventbrite.com. Individual event tickets vary in price. The Memorial Day Brunch offers complimentary admission with all items a la carte.
FEAST! Vail Event Schedule
8:30 to 11:30 a.m. Trail Mix SOLD OUT
9 to 10:30 a.m. Yoga For a Cause, Gore Creek Promenade, Vail. Begin your day in the mountain air with local yogis and an hour-long class for all abilities, followed by a delicious smoothie treat from Big Bear Bistro. This community event is first-come, first-served. Be sure to bring your mat. No ticket is necessary; all donations raised will benefit the Vail Veterans Program.
11 a.m. to Noon, Choose from the following Session 1 "Sides"
• "The Perfect Artichoke" with Executive Chef/Owner of Beast + Bottle, Paul Reilly at The Arrabelle at Vail Square, Lionshead
• "Gluten Free Puff Pastries" with Executive Chef of Table 6 Carrie Shores at CineBistro, Vail
• "Summer Sippers" with masters of the vine Nick Noesen and Damon Ornowski at Up the Creek, Vail
12:30 to 1:30 p.m., Choose from the following Session 2 "Sides"
• "Perfect Breakfast Eggs" with Chef/Owner of Bonanno Concepts, Frank Bonanno at Bol, Vail
• "Sushi Making and Butchery at Home" with Chef/Owner of TAG, Troy Guard at The Arrabelle at Vail Square, Lionshead
• "Brews and Bites" at CineBistro, Vail
• "Summer Sippers" with masters of the vine, Nick Noesen and Damon Ornowski at Up the Creek, Vail
5 to 8 p.m. Colorado Craft Brews & Spirits Tasting at The Sebastian in Vail. New this year this event will showcase Colorado's finest breweries and distilleries.
Trending In: Activities & Events
- Gypsum woman wins $100,000 from lottery
- Steadman Clinic, Vail Valley Medical Center unveil $68M expansion
- Ritz Bachelor Gulch owner opts to fight felony charges
- Vail police see increase in fraudulent ski passes
- Probation sentence for seven-time DUI offender highlights prosecutors’ frustration over recent law change