Free community yoga returns this summer
June 13, 2013
VAIL — Free community yoga is back for the summer starting Saturday.
A program created and supported by the Vail Vitality Center, community yoga is offered from 9 to 10 a.m. every Saturday between June 15 and Sept. 21 on the Solaris Lawn, rain or shine.
The sessions are taught by rotating Vail Vitality Center yoga instructors, each bringing their unique personality and style to class.
"Literally, yoga means 'union,' and summertime community yoga honors the roots of yoga by bringing people together to raise the collective vibration," said Vail Vitality Center yoga director Julia Clarke.
Participants should bring their own mat, water and sunscreen. Children are also welcome. For information, visit http://www.vailvitalitycenter.com or call 970-476-7960. All classes are free.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Activities & Events
- Colorado’s fourth 14er death of 2017 renews drive to educate hikers of risks
- Florida man busted in pair of Eagle County carfentanil overdose deaths
- Colorado looking at average individual insurance rate increase of 27 percent
- Dogs of Vail: This town has gone to the dogs — from hotels to bars, dogs are welcome
- Vail Daily letter: Anti-Trump sign inappropriate for Fourth of July parade