Free community yoga returns this summer
June 13, 2013
VAIL — Free community yoga is back for the summer starting Saturday.
A program created and supported by the Vail Vitality Center, community yoga is offered from 9 to 10 a.m. every Saturday between June 15 and Sept. 21 on the Solaris Lawn, rain or shine.
The sessions are taught by rotating Vail Vitality Center yoga instructors, each bringing their unique personality and style to class.
"Literally, yoga means 'union,' and summertime community yoga honors the roots of yoga by bringing people together to raise the collective vibration," said Vail Vitality Center yoga director Julia Clarke.
Participants should bring their own mat, water and sunscreen. Children are also welcome. For information, visit http://www.vailvitalitycenter.com or call 970-476-7960. All classes are free.
Trending In: Activities & Events
- Eagle boarder cited for unlawful acts in case of dog killed by mountain lion
- Eagle, homeowner team up on grant request to tear down Broadway house
- American Airlines will have daily air service from Dallas to Eagle County
- Vail Mountain School commencement embraces future, as well as past
- Alleged internet predator arrested, jailed for sex with 13-year-old girl